Another cheating question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another cheating question

If I get banned for cheating in one SSC zone, am I automatically banned from all of them?
    The pleasure's all mine.

How about you just not cheat at all?
    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Big Deal Cheating

sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
      I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
      tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
      im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
      i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucon
        If I get banned for cheating in one SSC zone, am I automatically banned from all of them?
        Any user found doing one of the following: Developing, using, distributing, or promoting cheat software on a SSC network Zone results in a first offense (minimum) 90 day network ban. Recently, or so it seems, 90 isn't the default so expect maybe a year or just under it.

Go try it out somewhere else please if you have to, there's a lot of other non SSC zones to pick from.
        Last edited by Kolar; 09-12-2005, 05:02 PM.

Comment

*Sigh* Yeah, I guess. I just wish I could cheat on MG:CTF, but that dream will never come true unless I'm dying.
          The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
            Any user found doing one of the following: Developing, using, distributing, or promoting cheat software on a SSC network Zone results in a first offense (minimum) 90 day network ban. Recently, or so it seems, 90 isn't the default so expect maybe a year or just under it.

Go try it out somewhere else please if you have to, there's a lot of other non SSC zones to pick from.
            yea bs first offense is like 365 days, its bullshit, Oh and kolar, most the cheats that everyone has now you HAVE to use them in TW because of the Small cloaker, or they can just use it in *TIP* SSI TWDEV TESTING zone

Comment

Originally posted by nubcicle
              yea bs first offense is like 365 days, its bullshit
              It's not bullshit. It makes you think twice before trying to ruin the game.
              sdg

Comment

But it's really funny when you see someone get banned, and then complain about it on the forums. It's a freaken game, why in the freaken world would you cheat?

Comment

Originally posted by nubcicle
                  yea bs first offense is like 365 days, its bullshit, Oh and kolar, most the cheats that everyone has now you HAVE to use them in TW because of the Small cloaker, or they can just use it in *TIP* SSI TWDEV TESTING zone
                  I was quoting the network rules, 90 is the minimum. That was writen when cheating wasn't much of a problem and it's up to the zones to decide the length of the ban. You're ruining the game when you use it and it's out of staff's control, 365 days or even 5 years to me seems fair. It sends a perfectly clear message to cheaters.

I've never seen cheats that rely on specific ship settings but I'm not a moderator, pass it onto Rudy if you want. CE, speed hacks and memeory editors can be used on any Subgame2 zone as far as I know.

Comment

Yes that is odd, isn't the point of cheats to eliminate such restrictions?

Originally posted by Disliked
                    Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                    +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

But it's really funny when you see someone get banned, and then complain about it on the forums. It's a freaken game, why in the freaken world would you cheat?
                      I agree that its funny when people complain on the forums about getting banned when all they have to do is reformat their harddrive. Its also fun to cheat though because you just own kids and then they cry and break their computer like the BOOM HEADSHOT! guy
                      maisoul> ward, please go play in the oven
                      1:adorn> roflmfao

1:Shock Therapy> get in an oven, and turn on self cleaning
                      1:Shock Therapy> quick shower i swear
                      1:adorn> rofl
                      1:pegasis> brb going to try it

BestPlayer> Thats why we are made of atoms, and not pixy dust.

Comment

He didn't cheat, he was just good.
                        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Most kids don't cry or break their computers when they lose, much less when they're defeated by someone who was obviously cheating.
                          The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Originally posted by adorn
                            I agree that its funny when people complain on the forums about getting banned when all they have to do is reformat their harddrive. Its also fun to cheat though because you just own kids and then they cry and break their computer like the BOOM HEADSHOT! guy
                            Wow you have a serious problem if you reformat your hardrive just to play this game again so quickly.
                            Last edited by Liquid Blue; 09-14-2005, 08:52 PM.
                            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucon
                              To rephase the question in a SS context:
                              "If I am a jerkoff in one arena, will my reputation follow me into other arenas?"

To rephase the question in a IRL context:
                              "If I get caught doing something illegal in my home town, will my record follow me when I move into other towns?"

Kinda funny how life works, huh?

Comment

Working...
                              X