Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NaiLed
    unfortunately, you know they'll milk it for all it's worth
    Actually, the two producers of Lost (Lindelof and Abrams) have said that they already have the whole show pretty much scripted out, and they only plan on running it about 4 seasons, 5 at most. They have both actually said that they don't want LOST to turn into the X-Files, where people spent 11 years waiting to find the answer to the big mystery at the end.

And while I agree, that there's no way they can end it well, given the hype it's built up, it's still the most orignal and best written shows on TV today.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
      Actually, the two producers of Lost (Lindelof and Abrams) have said that they already have the whole show pretty much scripted out, and they only plan on running it about 4 seasons, 5 at most. They have both actually said that they don't want LOST to turn into the X-Files, where people spent 11 years waiting to find the answer to the big mystery at the end.

And while I agree, that there's no way they can end it well, given the hype it's built up, it's still the most orignal and best written shows on TV today.
      oh, that's great news! we've only had about 6 episodes over here. i agree with your second paragraph too

Comment

I just finished watching the 1st episode of Supernatural ... I don't think it's worth watching in my opinion.

The 3 shows I'm prob gonna cont watching seem to be:

House
        Lost
        Prison Break

I checked out Battlestar Galactica ... seems to be really soap opera-ish ... not my thing.

Comment

The thing about Supernatural was, that when it 1st aired on Tuesday evening...nothing else was on worth watching TV show wise. As soon as Hockey starts there will be something on at least

I do want to check the new Chris Rock show out....that looks half way decent
          May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

this season looks terrible.

two shows about alien invasions? how unlucky can humanity get?

lost season 2 starts wednesday.

colchak: the night stalker, is being remade. its either going to be awful or awesome.

supernatural reminds me of dukes of hazzard with ghosts.

Comment

lost season 2 starts wednesday.
              Shit, really? And I have to wait till next year.. . even movies don't take that long.

Originally posted by Disliked
              Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
              +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

I bought season one on DVD....*gurgle*

And I cant wait for season two.
                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Is 24 worth watching? Is it better than Lost?

Comment

Originally posted by Sufficient
                    Is 24 worth watching? Is it better than Lost?
                    It's not better, it's just....different.

I like it though.

Right now, I am addicted to LOST, 24, and of course Entourage.

Comment

i havent watched much tv in awhile, im still disgruntled they canceled angel.

lost is the shit though. the office/curb your enthusiasm/family guy are $, too. smallville is decent.
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

Lost is great ... I really didn't think it'd be this good. On episode 14 in the season 1. When does the second season premiere?

Comment

John Doe, one of the most favourable shows ive ever seen other then seinfeld x files raymond and soon to be prisonbreak.
                          tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
                          capE> lucky he didnt say captain
                          capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
                          9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
                          1:Kentaro> suits you well
                          1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

been watching prison break and i like it
                            if you havnt seen it yet check it out new episodes monday 9-10 EST fox
                            Gun remembers.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanzu
                              John Doe, one of the most favourable shows ive ever seen other then seinfeld x files raymond and soon to be prisonbreak.
                              I remember the show John Doe! Did they ever finish the story of who he is and how he got there? That was def a cool show.

Comment

Anyone want to tell me what 'Hex' is?

Comment

Working...
                                X