No announcement yet.

Metal Gear 4 (or as I call "holy shit")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No worries, 2 takes less than ten hours on the first run (if you're not trying anything funny) and 3 a few hours more.
    6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
    3 league vet

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
      Wrong. THat's Solid Snake, you fail.

It says it on his eyecap.
      Thats funny because you figure since in snake eater big boss gets his eye stabbed you would think it is him. Maybe the eyecap isnt there to cover his nasty looking hole in his head but its actually snake with some kind of sensor or something like that. Oh, well we will see. I would much rather play as big boss the snake. Solid Snake doesn't even know anything about CQC. Big Boss is a master at it and made snake eater the funnest of all mgs IMO.

Comment

TRAILERS RELEASED!!!!

http://www.konami.jp/gs/kojima_pro/...se/mgs4_04.html

And the teaser (pretty funny)
        http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/adventu...lid4/media.html

May I please be the first to say

holy fucking shit

this will be way better than mgs3

(and yes, that is Snake)
        sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Cleve-YB
          Thats funny because you figure since in snake eater big boss gets his eye stabbed you would think it is him. Maybe the eyecap isnt there to cover his nasty looking hole in his head but its actually snake with some kind of sensor or something like that. Oh, well we will see. I would much rather play as big boss the snake. Solid Snake doesn't even know anything about CQC. Big Boss is a master at it and made snake eater the funnest of all mgs IMO.
          Well, notice how Solid Snake walks through a door with a rifle in the right hand and a knife in the left hand. I think that's even more hardcore than having a pistol+knife.
          6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
          3 league vet

Comment

Originally posted by Miku19
            Well, notice how Solid Snake walks through a door with a rifle in the right hand and a knife in the left hand. I think that's even more hardcore than having a pistol+knife.
            Oh yeah your right. Well whether its snake or big boss we all know this game is going to be great.

Comment

Working...
            X