Forum kids, show me your names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cylor
    I actually thought the picture he posted did you justice, but if you really want to be known by the one you posted, that's great too.

arent you staff yet ? wont you ever stop sucking up ?

i remember you and all i can say is that you allways been sucking up to ppl from this game.

you used to be my friend (i guess) but i know you are a true idiot that just "goes on the wave".

i really dont give a shit to what ppl like you do. cause i know what you will do, suck up and go with the wave.

i wanned to say that to you for a long time and there it is. asshole.
    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Good job Cylor. You'd have to make a pretty good comment to get Schope to respond like that. Five whole lines. Wow, imagine how much more he'd write if he actually DID "give a shit to what ppl like you do".

Comment

<--Godspeed

Comment

brookus
          To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
          brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Originally posted by schope
            arent you staff yet ? wont you ever stop sucking up ?

i remember you and all i can say is that you allways been sucking up to ppl from this game.

you used to be my friend (i guess) but i know you are a true idiot that just "goes on the wave".

i really dont give a shit to what ppl like you do. cause i know what you will do, suck up and go with the wave.

i wanned to say that to you for a long time and there it is. asshole.
            o shit forum drama

Man you sure showed us kids that hide behind the forum how to act.
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I just can't wait to see him blame this on being brazillian and not having a mastery of english.
              "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Working...
              X