Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the second one has started..its over now..it was fucking insane. :fear:
    7:RoDNeY> u dont know what afk means u think it means the arab way of saying KFC

Comment

oooo t minus 30 minutes here.

Im fuckin pumped!
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

O___O

I guess I'll be looking for torrents this evening
        last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

Its already out mulk LOL owns.
          Original Mambonian
          TWD Head Coordinator

Its frustrating to write these lines after every post^
          I'd hope there would be another way..like some automatic system that fills them itself after every post.

Comment

Lost last night was so uber... that twist at the end, I didn't even see it coming.

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
            .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Not to brag or anything but i kind of did, when they had the flashback to when he was running, and the guy was all fit and everything then when they showed that guy waking up and working out and stuff, then they went down the hatch, and i knew that the show was gunna have some loop thing where it tied into something that happend before, then i was thinking it was that guy, and when i heard the Accent i knew it was him, Oh and because my Guide on my tv said he would meet a familiar face >.>
              Big Chill

Comment

i'm disappointed that thix hasn't posted in this thread again to prove me that i'm wrong

you still spoiled a lot of the series for me, thix.

mulk: how did you realise it was me?

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
                  i'm going to try and explain this to you simply so you get it. America is the country to first get the series of Lost. with me so far? Right. well, other countries, such as England, have only just started getting the first series of Lost. now, this means that just because you have seen series one, other people haven't.

What he really means is that u gave away the death of Ethan..and a person named Ethan even there.
                  7:RoDNeY> u dont know what afk means u think it means the arab way of saying KFC

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderMage
                    Lost last night was so uber... that twist at the end, I didn't even see it coming.

Not to give anything away in htis post but yeah i thought it was pretty fucking scary man..never saw that coming....my dad did for some reason i never thought it was true..insane shit.

opps soirry for double post

Comment

I'm addicted to Lost. Loved half of the first season, but it seems like more and more the writers are just making up stuff as they go along, I don't see anyway that all of the things that have happened can be tied together and make ANY sense at all. Am I the only one who thinks the writers are just bullshitting around?
                      (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

It is not the same writer as everyone..they change them without giving them a story line to go on.

It's as if they are just saying on today jack does **** and **** and next one he does %%%% and %%%% and then like 3 after comes back the ****

if anyone understands that...

Comment

i'm just over half way through the series and i found a certain bit pretty much unbelievable and unrealistic. it's a shame, since the series started off so well.

Comment

Working...
                          X