No announcement yet.

Fame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

exaggeration! maybe 5 posts out of all my posts is.

Comment

If I were famous I would miss David Bowie.
      sage

Comment

I'm thinking I would miss my peace of mind and anonymity the most. Peace of Mind because mo money, mo problems, and anonymity because it would piss me off to not be able to go to the mall or something without mobs and paparazzi hounding me.

Money supposedly always changes people, but I wonder if it would change the people around me also. Like, I assume everyone has at least one friend that would "suddenly find things they need to pay for", once you get some dough in your pocket.

" I thought we were friends"

"Just this once"

" Oh so it's like that?"

I mean how mahy celebs have drug/drinking problems? Sure maybe some are from just being able to afford it, but how many celebs use those to get away from reality? To not think about the fucked up relationships they might have with friends or family?
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by AoS
          i dont get it
          Sarien posted the title song to a show from the 70's....called guess what? Fame.
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Alot of you said you wouldn't miss the family or friends or whatever because you wouldn't leave for that long, but what if you had to go to Hollywood? What if you had to stay away from them to do the movies or shows that get you famous, how rough do you think that would be? How would it feel to be uprooted like that, and land in LA or something, where everyone is after money or power?
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
            X