RSS Viewers/Parsers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSS Viewers/Parsers

Hey guys. Wondering if anyone knows of a good RSS viewer that runs in a browser? Looking for one that is of course free, and that will allow me to edit font size/color. Help!

Edit: Btw, I want one to use on stonerz squad site to show TWD info.
    Last edited by Kontrolz; 09-21-2005, 02:24 PM.
    (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

I dunno about the editing options but Firefox can access RSS feeds. Try looking on the site.

Comment

Opera can also read RSS feeds. However, why not use RSS readers? There are several free ones out there, SharpReader for example.

Comment

RSS readers miss the point for me. I want one place where I can browse stuff and possibly launch web pages. And I don't want a whole other program to do it. For me, it's browser integrated or nothing.

Most of the RSS feeds I read are integrated into Slashdot.

I've tried OwlReader and others, though. Try searching http://sourceforge.net/ or Google for RSS Reader.

BTW, anyone know any sites on how to create RSS feeds? I want to create a feed for my website. Looks pretty easy but I haven't had time to look into it yet.

Comment

geekbot, check out http://www.feedforall.com
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by geekbot
            RSS readers miss the point for me. I want one place where I can browse stuff and possibly launch web pages. And I don't want a whole other program to do it. For me, it's browser integrated or nothing.
            I suppose it mostly depends on what you want and on personal preference. I read several RSS feeds, so I like a lightweight program which can run in the background without any problems and not some heavyweight browser.

Comment

1) it's sad that browsers have come to be considered heavyweight

2) my browser is always running anyway

3) when you read rss, don't you jump from the feeds to the web anyway? so you end up launching the "heavyweight" browser anyway. unless you use the feed in the background to keep an eye on news and only launch a browser once in a while

4) god i'm bored

Comment

1) it's sad that browsers have come to be considered heavyweight
                Well, when you compare them to a simple reader.

3) when you read rss, don't you jump from the feeds to the web anyway?
                No.

Comment

Working...
                X