No announcement yet.

I love trench wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my guitar is the best, I especially like my custom humbucker pickup installation B)

yes thats foam, I accidentally threw away the screws for the pickup so its just sitting in there.
    Like, there was this ninja who got
    ticked off at some people who kept
    talking while he was trying to rock
    out on his guitar, so the ninja totally
    flipped out and sang at them till
    they all exploded!!! (true story.)

Comment

I don't like that setup.

HH is my favorite on any guitar, it just sounds the best with a DS-1/Distortion/Overdrive. Otherwise its kinda tingy.

Originally posted by Disliked
      It still doesn't exist, because I don't believe it and whatever I believe should be forced upon everyone else.
      Well, I don't believe in your fucking God because I cannot see him and I cannot be proved otherwise that "He" exists. There is documented and physical proof that my guitar does exist. If you want more, I will gladly shove it straight up your ass.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I take it you don't believe in air either? Or any other invisible gases?

That photo of yours is just the result of millions of atoms exploding into some sort of big bang which then evolved over a millions of years into that image, a good bloody coincedence though I'll admit that. I'll never be proved otherwise that "it" exists because I like to close my eyes to everything.

Comment

Except what burns when I light a match? Nitrogen and Oxygen! And what can be made into liquid? Nitrogen and Oxygen!

Your reasoning is beyond circumstantial, it's just ignorant.
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

it's just ignorant.
            That was my point, I was being you.

Comment

That's the most retarded counter-argument I've ever read.

That photo of yours is just the result of millions of atoms exploding into some sort of big bang which then evolved over a millions of years into that image, a good bloody coincedence though I'll admit that. I'll never be proved otherwise that "it" exists because I like to close my eyes to everything.
              "If, for instance, we were to ask how likely it is for you to be reading this page at this moment, we might add up all the twists and turns of your life and mine, beginning with our births and running down a billion variables to the circumstances in which I wrote these words and you read them, and conclude that the thing is so nearly impossible that it would almost certainly never have happened, anywhere in the universe. Yet here we are." --Timothy Ferris in Coming of Age in the Milky Way
              Last edited by Saturn V; 10-03-2005, 03:00 PM.
              Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

*breaks into song*
                The chances of anything coming from mars... are a million to one...................
                But still, they come!!!ELEVEN!!!!
                *crazy instrumental*

Just to nitpic, I thought Nitrogen was relativly inert. But it can be made into liquid, I've played with liquid nitrogen over the last few weeks. Mmmm, freezing things.... (I froze some flowers and smashed them, then threw some water in, it made a very pretty icey broken flower leafy sculpture. Pink, green and white, with funny little ice-bubbles that the water made when it got tipped into the liquid nitrogen.)

Anyway, Can you two either a)drop this or b) move it to trash talk?

Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Originally posted by Theif of Time
                  But it can be made into liquid, I've played with liquid nitrogen over the last few weeks. Mmmm, freezing things.... (I froze some flowers and smashed them, then threw some water in, it made a very pretty icey broken flower leafy sculpture.
                  If it can be put into LN, I've done it (to the point where LN has actually become boring).

My two favorite LN activities are: soaking graham crackers in it then eating the graham cracker (chew quickly) and putting the LN in a vaccum chamber and watching the surface freeze.

:cowboy:

Comment

Ew

Comment

One experiment (on the ideal gas law+absolute zero)
                      involved surrounding a glass bulb in various temperatures of liquid (water, and liquid nitrogen)
                      After having it in the LN, we put it in the ice-water... to heat it up. Ice crystals stuck to the sides of it, it was pretty cool...
                      I hope to try and buy some LN from the physics department.

Comment

Originally posted by Theif of Time
                        One experiment (on the ideal gas law+absolute zero)
                        involved surrounding a glass bulb in various temperatures of liquid (water, and liquid nitrogen)
                        After having it in the LN, we put it in the ice-water... to heat it up. Ice crystals stuck to the sides of it, it was pretty cool...
                        I hope to try and buy some LN from the physics department.
                        Oh that reminds me of something we did. We removed the outer layer of a light bulb and exposed the tungsten filament. We then stuck the lightbulb in the LN and turned it on. It was really cool and it never burnt out or anything.

Comment

extra bright? I know LED's work better when cold. hehe, and even normal temps they can get quite bright.

Comment

I'd donate, too, but I'd rather save up for my own Les Paul .

Comment

Working...
                            X