Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neat pool tricks, check this out

http://media2.dumpalink.com/media/F6...ZSfdwywnFH.wmv

The video is kinda small; you might have to make it bigger in winamp or whatever.

It's a pretty cool video. You could almost swear that the balls are magnetic or something.
    sdg

Wooow I wish I could do that. I can hardly even hit the ball, much less get one in a pocket.
    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
    1:Chao <ER>> at all
    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

I think osme of that stuff might be fake..or alteast the one where he hits the ball in all slow and hten the rest like 3436545x faster <_<
      7:RoDNeY> u dont know what afk means u think it means the arab way of saying KFC

Comment

amazing
        Like, there was this ninja who got
        ticked off at some people who kept
        talking while he was trying to rock
        out on his guitar, so the ninja totally
        flipped out and sang at them till
        they all exploded!!! (true story.)

Comment

the ramp one, is fuckin insane
          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
          Failure teaches success.
          . â–²
          ▲ ▲

Comment

Ive actually seen that in competition Tarr.
            Eurosport shows trickshot world championsips sometimes and there is even better stuff that on that video

Also, if you try many times, you will eventually prolly do the trick. Then add it to the video
            Original Mambonian
            TWD Head Coordinator

Its frustrating to write these lines after every post^
            I'd hope there would be another way..like some automatic system that fills them itself after every post.

Comment

Nice video, I don't think any of the tricks are fake. You can control the speed of the ball quite easily with the cue, and those jumping ones were insane.
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

You can hit the ball slowly and make the ones it hits go faster if you put a lot of spin on it, I think.

Originally posted by Disliked
                Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Just hit the ball as hard as you can as near the top as you can and you can sink anything trust me
                  sage

Comment

Working...
                  X