No announcement yet.

Uncyclopedia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm ashamed to admit I get it. I love Goku's character (what litte of it there was anyway) because he was so selfless and forgiving.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashlee
      I really don't know if I should go cry with you or if I should pity the people who didn't grow up with a geeky brother who watched crap-English-translated anime.
      Lol :P, actually, even though I watch lots of anime I've never seen DBZ, only seen kids with the t-shirts running around screaming kamehameha. And heard from friends who watch it.
      DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
      Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
      Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
      -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Ahaha.

Goku was a fag, didn't he get killed twice by someone he decided to forgive twice? You'd think that he would've learned his lesson after getting his dragonballs chopped off the first time around.

"LOL OKAY MY FRIEND YOU'VE WENT TO THE DARK SIDE AND YOU LIKE BLEW UP THE WORLD BUT NOW YOU SAY YOU'RE NICE SO I'M GOING TO SHOW YOU BROTHERLY LOVE, OH SHIT THANKS FOR STABBING ME IN THE FACE"

I was always fond of the green person.

Ratty, I'm sure you've seen it before. It was pretty unavoidable a few years back when it was on after school on CN.

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
        3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
        3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
        1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
        BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
        Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

Comment

Working...
        X