X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delay Got Pwn'd

http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/09/...ict/index.html

Originally posted by CNN
    Rep. Tom DeLay said Wednesday that he will step aside as House majority leader after a Texas grand jury indicted him on a conspiracy charge.
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Will be interesting to hear the weekend Sunday news on TV's take.

Fox network: Pro Repblican....loves to clean GWB's rear with their noses and tongues..Brit Hume especially!

NBC:
    Chris Mathews Show - Depends who his panel is...should be interesting

Meet the Press - Tim Russert <--will be all over Delay and whomever is defending him

ABC:
    George Stepeneopolis...does anyone watch this guy? bores the hell out of me.

CBS: Sunday Morning...they stay neutral and do not even touch issues like this.
    May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

O'Reilly will piss his pants, and Al Franken too, but Al will do it out of happiness while Bill will piss them due to old age and being mentally retarded.
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I've never trusted that guy, anyway. Although, if he does get convicted, he'll probably manage to get off with a slap on the wrist. Even that $10,000 fine isn't bad--he could just ask some corporations for some more money (he seems to be pretty good at that)!
        Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

Comment

Hah. Looks like the culprit here:
            • (cur) (last) 02:10, 29 September 2005 Drini m (Reverted edits by 66.227.193.210 to last version by Antaeus Feldspar)
            • (cur) (last) 02:09, 29 September 2005 66.227.193.210

And further down:
            • (cur) (last) 00:51, 29 September 2005 68.117.35.53

But s/HOMO/"Giant Cunt"/.
            Last edited by Saturn V; 09-28-2005, 10:56 PM.
            Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

Working...
            X