Most recent good game you've played?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Claushouse
    lol im 50 hours into that game, overall its nice but pales in comparison to FFT. the kiddy story and the retarded item/ability system hurts my brain
    it's fun!
    i have ownage jobs. ninja/thief(doublesword), paladin, hunter, sniper, red mage, mog knight, bluemage, sage. and more!

get a ninja, it kicks ass if you have double-sword.
    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

FM'06 demo.

Comment

Originally posted by Edify
        it's fun!
        i have ownage jobs. ninja/thief(doublesword), paladin, hunter, sniper, red mage, mog knight, bluemage, sage. and more!

Disgaea and FFT>FFTA

Done.

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
        .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderMage
          Diarrhea and FFT < FFTA

Fixed.
          See fixed quote.
          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Yeah, Seiken densetsu 3 owned.

Comment

Originally posted by Edify
              it's fun!

I'm actually playing that game too, just to try all FF games.
              Childish, but it's ok I guess. Ninja/Thief is just horrible. Get doublesword and turn it into a Paladin/Fighter, Holy Cross and you'll kill nearly everything with 1 hit. Fighters Far Fist to hit long range.
              I could prolly beat the whole game with 2-3 characters only, instead of 6.
              DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
              Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
              Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
              -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Miku19
                And I'm playing FF7
                Yay me too.

And also Knights of the Old Republic. Omg that's best game ever made.
                megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
                L K> taught u what?
                megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
                9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
                9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

www.dark-legacy.com

Very cool online multiplayer RPG game. You can get your own castle, shop, pets, etc. You can socket equipment like in Diablo2. You can do mining and crafting. You can also multiclass as a Warrior, Ranger, Paladin, etc, and when you master 3 classes you become an elite class. For example Rogue/Paladin/Psionic becomes Swashbuckler.

The bad part of the game is that the races are very unbalanced. It looks like it's been that way for a while. Gnomes are by far the best race, and have potential to be better than almost any other character that isn't a gnome. Every other race has bonuses and downsides/weaknesses, but Gnome is the only race that doesn't have any downsides.

Oh yeah. And the game has very few graphics. You get a basic view with ascii characters, but that's it.It's a MUD, and you play it through telnet or a MUD client.
                  sdg

Comment

Working...
                  X