Jerome's City > Your City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dabram
    Go away with your newbie cities. My city was founded by the fuckin Romans, ?usage = created 2000 years ago, like a true vet city, bitches.
    Noviomagus?
    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
      Actually, without the Shreveport Pirates, I wouldn't have known that Shreveport existed.
      I vaguley remember the Pirates. It's sort of odd that we have bad teams, because alot of the kids growing up around here are fantastic athletes (My brother won the state youth baseball league, and placed high in the regional championships in soccer after winning state
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Rhino_haha
        but seriously, show me one person that will say something like, "Shreveort, gross, I'm not going to live/visit there, because remember? They had the WORST EVER CANADIAN FOOTBALL LEAGUE FOOTBALL TEAM EVER"

and dont say yourself, because you know, well, that's just lame.

I mean, I wouldnt even know what CFL was if we didnt ever have a team, and I'm a HUGE football fan.

So, I learned something, some good came out of our team!
        and by the same token, i'm not going to move there because of a guy that makes computer games
        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by majin-uub
          The Canucks are in the NHL. In case you didn't read my post we won 3-2 against the coyotes. Soccer is known as football in England. I think I should let you know that Team Canada is better than the American Hockey team. We aren't that much better, but that doesn't matter.

Correction... Soccer is known as football "EVERYWHERE ELSE IN THE FUCKING WORLD EXCEPT AMERICA".. and occasionally Australia
          The End
          STARKITTY
          A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

Originally posted by StarKitty
            Correction... Soccer is known as football "EVERYWHERE ELSE IN THE FUCKING WORLD EXCEPT AMERICA".. and occasionally Australia
            The End
            Correction on the correction...

So what if ppl in the States call it 'soccer'? - Italians call it 'calcio' which has nothing to do with 'foot' or 'ball'!

Btw...when referring to the USA or U.S. or States...America is incorrect, as you encompass not only the States, but Mexico and Canada....as well as in general it could encompass S. America & Central America. Would be like me calling all people that live in Ireland, Wales & Scotland...."Brits or English"...not that I would as my friends from Ireland would stone me for that
            May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

soccer, football, can we just call it "the only sport thats more boring than curling" instead and end this discussion right now?
              5:gen> man
              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
                soccer, football, can we just call it "the only sport thats more boring than curling" instead and end this discussion right now?
                I agree with you...just the tone of this quote: "EVERYWHERE ELSE IN THE FUCKING WORLD EXCEPT AMERICA" was example of the lack of understanding upon an interdependent world we live in.
                May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

I don't think you guys heard me. THE VERIZON "CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? GOOD!" GUY CAME FROM NORTH HAVEN, CT.

LICK MAH BALLZ
                  Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                  sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Working...
                  X