• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Iran?

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/940/

wow, wtf is going on?

more money should be spent on teaching geography in the US

Edit: ROFL
    Last edited by scumbag; 10-07-2005, 12:53 PM.
    Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
    oNe-t> YEAH
    nopcode> before going out
    funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

lmao

oh the US, you humour me.

Comment

Link doesn't work for me.

Nockm give me your spare PSP.

Comment

We have this great show on Canadian TV called "Talking to Americans". What happens is this Canadian guy goes down into the USA and asks random people on the streets (and sometimes celebrities) really funny things, and the people believe them. On one episode he convinces the people that Canada is finally legalizing staplers.
          sdg

Comment

near iraq

Comment

There's this radio station near me that does this crazy thing before games. What they do is call a gas station from each state where the team is from. For example, they'd call a gas station in Ohio and one in Pennsylvania. Then, they ask a quick, easy, 5 question quiz, and whichever gas station gets the highest score is supposedly the team that will win. It's so funny to listen to. One of the questions they did once was which of these is not a state : Utah, Maine, Arkansas, or Syria? They picked Arkansas. This is sort of along the lines of this video; it's just horrid how dumb some people are.
              Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
              1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
              1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
              1:Chao <ER>> at all
              1:Mantra-Slider> chao
              1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
              Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
              Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Why is there a surprising amount of uneducated people? Did the US education system suck 20 years ago or what? Or is it just a media misrepresentation thing?
                Last edited by Superted; 10-07-2005, 05:34 PM.

Comment

See, the thing is that we're all fucking retarded. Every single one of us has to be assisted in doing even "simple" tasks like opening a door. (We just can't get the hang of that yet. We'll get there, don't worry about us.) Cognitive thought? Surely not, no. The only way I'm even able to compose this message is through my interpreter, a small Slovenian boy who does his best to interpret my grunts and hand gestures as phrases.

Now you must excuse me now, as I believe I have just soiled myself.
                  Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Fuck that was hillarious.
                    Originally posted by turmio
                    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                    Originally posted by grand
                    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Ahahaha oh god

I second scumbag's proposal.

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
                      3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
                      3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
                      1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
                      BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
                      Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

Comment

was going to post same video here with topic
                        Americans are "smart"

sigh
                        www.BasingCrew.com

Comment

LOL When the last guy said "I think I just realized" I was like thank god there is someone smart out there, but to my surprise he was soooo stupid, and pointed out how North Korea (australia) was bigger than South Korea (Tazmania or w/e island it's called). I want to slap the person who said sri lanka so bad, they had a freaken tsunami take away 40,000 people including 66 of my mother's relatives........

Comment

The thing is though, these kinds of videos are edited to only show the people that look stupid. I'm sure there were lots of people that knew that their map was bullshit, but that doesn't make for good TV.
                            sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                              The thing is though, these kinds of videos are edited to only show the people that look stupid. I'm sure there were lots of people that knew that their map was bullshit, but that doesn't make for good TV.
                              but it's also fact that Americans know nothing
                              www.BasingCrew.com

Comment

Working...
                              X