important information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theif of Time
    NAY, STUFF IN IT IS TASTY IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT STUFF.
    If you put vannilla essence in it its shit, though.
    NO NO NO

The right stuff is the wrong stuff

Plain is the way to go

Cheese and mushrooms and onions ruin the taste of the eggs because it gets mixed

If the stuff was like on TOP of the eggs, that would be cool, but then it would be like umm mushroom cheese onion eggs

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
    3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
    3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
    1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
    BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
    Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
      Or my chickens, whichever I feel like at the moment.
      CANNIBAL CHICKENS

-

-

tim> .?squad tim
      BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim

-

Comment

Yea they eat eggs and chicken.
        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
        1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
        1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
        1:Chao <ER>> at all
        1:Mantra-Slider> chao
        1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
        Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Mushrooms I agree with, they're too strong and definetly ruin the flavour. A side dish.
          Onions and cheese though, in my opinion they complement the egg.
          Do you sauce your eggs, and if so, what sauce?
          (I usually use tomato or BBQ, in small amounts. Plum sauce when available. Gooseberry sauce is similar to plum.)

Originally posted by Disliked
          Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
          +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

I like a little ketchup sometimes with my eggs, but not usually.
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I prefer sauces that are more acidic, ie have slightly more vinegar in them.
              And yeah, it is only an occasional thing. Like when they're in sandwiches and stuff.

Comment

i dont eat eggs that much, not much of an egg person, one every 2-3 weeks is ok
                Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
                  Yea they eat eggs and chicken.
                  Ashlee caught it.

Cannibalism, blech. Whatever works though, maybe?

No, that can't be good ofr them biologically. I mean, that's how we got mad cow disease everywhere.
                  boo...:eek:

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                    I like a little ketchup sometimes with my eggs, but not usually.
                    You're so American.

I don't like ketchup on anything, it like drowns out the taste of whatever you were trying to eat in the first place

-

-

tim> .?squad tim
                    BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim

-

Comment

I like it on hot dogs because i'm okay with drowning out pig rectum. However omelettes are far from regular scrambled eggs. Cheese is the downfall of the breakfast universe. Green onions I can handle but not regular. Adding tabasco sauce is the only variation of scrambled eggs I make otherwise it's eggs, salt, and pepper. F
                      Originally posted by turmio
                      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                      Originally posted by grand
                      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Oh yes, definetly pepper.. Pepper rocks.

You guys made me want scrambed eggs now.
                        Cheese (sorry Jeenyus), egg, pepper, some sort of onion if I can find it.
                        MmmmMMmmMMMmMMMmmmmm
                        It makes me hungry just thinking about it. And I still have to go to sleep before I have breakfast.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashlee
                          I don't like ketchup on anything, it like drowns out the taste of whatever you were trying to eat in the first place
                          I think it complements things like hamburgers, hotdogs, and occasionally potatoes.
                          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

i definitely like ketchup on most all fried foods, and anything that is typically grilled

ketchup is pretty good on eggs, but not as good as tobasco/salsa

heres the real argument:

which makes more sense, ketchup on breakfast potatoes or syrup on sausage. i say ketchup on breakfast potatoes, because ketchup goes on fried potatoes, whereas syrup is for pancakes, not meat, goddammit. people who put syrup on their sausage are dumb.
                            5:gen> man
                            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
                              which makes more sense, ketchup on breakfast potatoes or syrup on sausage. i say ketchup on breakfast potatoes, because ketchup goes on fried potatoes, whereas syrup is for pancakes, not meat, goddammit. people who put syrup on their sausage are dumb.
                              I don't put syrup on sausage persay, but it never tastes bad if they mix.

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
                                I've never done either, no imput

-

-

tim> .?squad tim
                                BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim

-

Comment

Working...
                                X