Comment

Originally posted by Eeks
      She's better than brad pitt.
      - how about no -
      ()_()
      (0.o)
      (")(")

Comment

I hereby present this award to CrvenBan for starting the best thread this forum's seen in a long time.

You can have the girl and the bike.

Now, where's gerbz? I want to see some lesbians, damnit.
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

More Brad

- more Brad....

()_()
          (0.o)
          (")(")

Comment

EWWWW BRAD HAS HAIR ON HIS NIPPLES> GROSSS!!!!!
            To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
            brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Brad's a wuss
              I bet he sucks in wb

1:Eeks> well that bichix was trying to start conversation with me today
              1:Eeks> and got excited when i said i wanna go drink today =/
              1:Eeks> but i didn't propose anything
              1:Zloy> Why
              1:Eeks> i didn't have anything to fill that box zloy

Comment

Originally posted by Zloy
                Brad's a wuss
                I bet he sucks in wb
                - he is good at a spider -
                ()_()
                (0.o)
                (")(")

Comment

Honestly, why are you posting pictures of Brad Pitt? What exactly is your point? A bunch of guys started a thread so that they could look at pictures of pretty girls, and see who could post the picture of the prettiest girl. None of the guys that are reading this thread want to see Brad Pitt. Perhaps you should start your own thread for pictures of handsome guys, so that people that are interested in seeing handsome guys can look at him. I'll give you that Brad Pitt is actually a good actor, making approximately 9,000,000 times more talented than any of the girls in this thread, but my point still stands.

Comment

Technically, this thread was about people that CrvenBan would like a piece of, and if others post pics of people they want pieces of, then what's stopping her from doing it too? Besides, who's to say that CrvenBan wouldn't want a piece of Brad Pitt too?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                      Besides, who's to say that CrvenBan wouldn't want a piece of Brad Pitt too?
                      Ouch. Now that's just harsh.
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5
                        http://webster8.tripod.com/guesswhothisis.jpg

tripod is gay so you have to copy and paste it
                        I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Technically, this thread was about people that CrvenBan would like a piece of, and if others post pics of people they want pieces of, then what's stopping her from doing it too? Besides, who's to say that CrvenBan wouldn't want a piece of Brad Pitt too?
                          Yeah, yeah, but my point was more directed to her because for every picture of a girl that someone put up, she put up a picture of Brad Pitt. I really don't think the ratio of straight girls/gay guys to straight guys/lesbian girls on this forum really represents that. Great, post a picture of Brad Pitt once, but, Christ, if you really want to post that many pictures of Brad Pitt, do it somewhere else. We know you claim you're a girl online, Heatha. Good for you.

Comment

Brad Pitt is the best thing about this stupid thread. It's like you guys just discovered fake boobs. dumb kids

Comment

Luke Wilson is a dreamboat.

Comment

Besides, who's to say that CrvenBan wouldn't want a piece of Brad Pitt too?

I wouldn't mind really, I heard he's got real gentle ass. But I'd rather make that diamond belly-chain on Jenny go chin-chin...

Edit: thx for the reward, her lines are perfect, and the body...omg what a body...I can't wait for summer to take her out for a ride. The girl is nice too
                                Last edited by CrvenBan; 12-02-2002, 08:12 AM.
                                Originally posted by Disliked
                                However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                                when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Working...
                                X