hmmm

Bubble Gum pizza is the only way to go.
    .: ExquisiteHosting.com
    .: Website, Reseller & Adult Hosting

Comment

bbq? chicken? pizza? Are u from mars?!
      some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
      1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
      1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

BBQ Chicken Pizza Rules!

Here's my recipe!

Pizza crust (that's your problem, Boboli works nice or make one yourself)

1/4 cup of smoke flavored BBQ sauce
        1 TBSP of brown sugar
        1 TBSP fresh chopped garlic
        1 8 oz Fully cooked chopped chicken breast (grilled preferrably)
        2 oz Thin sliced red onion
        1 cup Shredded Mozzarella cheese
        4 oz Smoked Mozzarella cheese (cut into cubes)
        2 oz Thinly sliced Roasted Red Peppers.
        1 TBSP Fresh Cilantro

Mix the brown sugar and garlic with the BBQ sauce, and spread on the pizza crust. Next add the chicken, cover with the shredded mozzarella, then red onions, cilantro, peppers, and smoked mozzarella chunks. Bake in the oven at 400 until cheese is melted or golden brown. Remove and serve.
        Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Could I, in theory, substitute the brown sugar for 1/2 TBSP black strap molasses and 1/2 TBSP white sugar? (I don't know, something about the flavor of "strap" just tastes better) Also, I assume you're using a not-so-sweet BBQ sauce instead of, say, some oversugared crap like Kraft? I mean, the extra sucrose would just be extranious and make the pizza prone to burning.

Also, any suggestions on cooking with a conventional oven? I find the crust (even precooked) comes out doughy because you don't have the large stone slab of a pizza oven. One thought I had was to use a cast iron baking pan and preheat it before cooking the pizza in the bottom.

Thoughts?

Comment

my pizza had some sweet sauce stuff over it... I liked that :x
            TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

ps. I just ate a m&m I found behind a pile of cds... it's probably been there for about a year... that probably wasn't a smart thing to do, right?
              TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

Your not dead yet? Your fine

Comment

Don't u have parents that feed you?
                  And why the hell would u eat M_M?!! He is a nive guy!
                  some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
                  1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
                  1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Originally posted by Azhran
                    ps. I just ate a m&m I found behind a pile of cds... it's probably been there for about a year... that probably wasn't a smart thing to do, right?
                    i dont know about you but i always felt that the dust and hair on old M&M's gave them flavor... for example i ate this green one i found under my bed and it actually tasted like a lime!

SWEET!

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
                      BBQ Chicken Pizza Rules!

Here's my recipe!

1 TBSP of brown sugar
                      1 TBSP Fresh Cilantro

Mix the brown sugar and garlic with the BBQ sauce, and spread on the pizza crust. Next add the chicken, cover with the shredded mozzarella, then red onions, cilantro, peppers, and smoked mozzarella chunks. Bake in the oven at 400 until cheese is melted or golden brown. Remove and serve.
                      I'm actually going to try this. My amount of cooking ability is negative, but hopefully it will come back edible.
                      Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

i have a pizza stone for my over, man it rocks, i make chicken quesiddillas (sp?) and they're to die for!
                        There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Adman
                          i have a pizza stone for my over, man it rocks, i make chicken quesiddillas (sp?) and they're to die for!
                          Enchiladas?
                          Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

a quesidilla is a tortilla that's been folded in half, usually featuring melted cheese and/or tender chicken or succulent black beans inside. This is not to be confused with an enchilada, which is usually a corn tortilla filled with beef and sauce, with more sauce poured on in and then cheese baked on top.

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
                              BBQ Chicken Pizza Rules!

Here's my recipe!

1 TBSP of brown sugar
                              1 TBSP Fresh Cilantro

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I gotta throw Push some props for this recipe. Tonight is the second time I made it (first time was awesome), and I decided to get a little crazy and append prosciutto, sliced jalapeno peppers and top with fresh basil and cilantro. All of this on top of a honey-wheat pizza crust.

Fricking fantastic.

You're the shit, Push.
                              Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Working...
                              X