Post a random fact about yourself.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post a random fact about yourself.

Or more than one, make a list or whatever, that most people don't know about you or is unusual or you just like.

-I can't whistle properly
    -I chew on my livestrong bracelets when I daydream
    -I sometimes am afraid of the dark
    -I can't put on mascara without opening my mouth
    -My favorite holiday isn't Christmas, it's Halloween
    -The smell of peanut butter makes me gag
    -I've never lived in an actual 'big' city
    -I wish I was more of a geek so I could do cool things with the computer
    -Sometimes I dream about that one disco movie with John Travolta
    -I don't like wearing clothes to bed
    -I basically can't sleep without a blanket, even in summer
    -I chew gum weird, like I constantly rotate sides

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
    3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
    3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
    1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
    BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
    Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

No one can put mascara on without their mouths open. It just can't be done.
    I've never lived anywhere with a population of more than 5.
    I can do the 3 leaf clover with my tongue.
    I'm smart even though I act pretty dumb most of the time.
    I hate snakes.
    Sleeping naked is what cool people do.
    I can't stand it when people talk loud on the phone while you're trying to read/watch TV.
    Ever since the invention of Tivo, I go crazy if I miss one word on my shows, and I have to skip backwards and see what they said.
    I'm quite crazy once you get to know me.

Ok I'm done thinking now.
    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
    1:Chao <ER>> at all
    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

- Cool with photoshop, and webdesigning
      - Currently learning how to code websites from "mahesh" the coder for alot of famous naruto/anime sites
      - Anime watcher
      - One of the best swimmer's on the swim team
      - Can't sleep without music
      - Like to drink 2 cups of tea/coffee a day with 3 scoops of sugar (I can't go a day without it so I think it's an addiction)
      - Live in moderately big city
      - Have one house under "my" name near Main, and king edward area
      - Use Jigaboo, or Shikaka online alot, but not in real life conversations
      - When I sleep the only part covered is my head ( I wear this long santa clause style hat thingy, and I have been for the past 10 years)
      - I tend to spend 1 hour in the bed awake before getting out of bed
      - I have never lived in an apartment
      - I don't have any idea why I posted in this thread
      - Telcat is going to tell us her life story in thisfthread
      Last edited by Krusnik; 10-18-2005, 09:15 PM.

Comment

-the only time i don't have a song in my head is when i'm high (not joking. we're talking 24/7 music)
        -my ears are uneven
        -i have two scars, one from swallowing a penny and one from a stomach virus or something (both are obviously around the stomach area)

list of other scars and their history:
        -right elbow: scar from an intense 4-square match. my freind david called cherry bomb, in my rush to catch it i tripped and fell. pretty badly.
        -left elbow: not sure, probably a random fall or something
        -right forearm: scar from a duel with civil war swords with Justin.
        -right rear forearm: long, barely visible scar from Paula, the local sadist gothic chick with long fingernails
        -right forearm, general: faint circles. on a bet i twisted 5 dr pepper bottlecaps into my skin.
        -left forearm: i tripped and fell near a stump we used to hold machetes (by throwing them into the stump) and i cut myself on a machete. You could see bone and tendon, they moved when i flexed.
        left/right inner elbows: trackmarks from some bad days.
        -right knee: pavement, c-mint (a guy on a-s) and i were pulling eachother in a wagon. when it was my turn, we hit a bump in the sidewalk and i went flying. the scab must've been infected, because it was greenish/yellow and almost looked like a woodchip.

misc scars all over from paula the aforementioned sadist.

-i might be ADD and dyslexic, but i choose to pretend not to and for the most part i'm okay, but lately i've been doing spoonerisms (switching two word's starting letters around) more and so i think my mother's genes are starting to emerge (she's got both ADD and dyslexia)

-i'm legally blind in one eye. If I don't order ultra-thin lenses, my lenses are about 6/7s of an inch thick.

edit: Seeing PH's post, i remembered that i'm sort of ambidextrous. I write with my right, but I do everything else either bi-handed or left handed. Most sports I generally use my left foot, and I hold bats/hockey sticks/etc left-handed.
        Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 10-18-2005, 09:25 PM.
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I'm left-handed, but there are certain things I have to do with my right hand (no, nothing dirty).
          I am legally blind in my left eye.
          I learned to read at the age of 3.
          I was playing on an Atari 2600 at age 2 (and did quite well, for a toddler).
          I sleep with my clothes on.
          I sometimes struggle with nyctophobia and agoraphobia, but I have an intense dislike for light most of the time, which makes for an interesting dilemma.
          I like the smell of chlorine and car exhaust.

I'll post more when I have a clear head.
          Originally posted by Tone
          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
          Originally posted by the_paul
          Gargle battery acid fuckface
          Originally posted by Material Girl
          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Left handed people rock I didn't know you were left handed.
            But I beat you... I taught myself to read when I was 2.
            Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
            1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
            1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
            1:Chao <ER>> at all
            1:Mantra-Slider> chao
            1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
            Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
            Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by Ashlee

dark
              mascara
              Halloween
              gag
              can't sleep
              I think you have an underlying goth syndrome.

Comment

I didn't learn to read early, but when I did, the reading came down from the heavens with fury. In the 6th grade I read The World According to Garp in one day and the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy in 2. I'm the first fastest and clearest speaker on my debate squad because my eyes can keep up with and process (decide which words to anunciate more, etc) the text as I read it.

internet de la jerome

Comment

- I'm left handed
                  -When I was born, my eyes were gray, then they changed to blue/green, then to green, then to what they are now, hazel.
                  -I have an outie bellybutton
                  -I can't swallow pills
                  -Still don't know how to swim well
                  -Had this wacky fear of death when I was around 12 years old
                  -Used to be able to beat starfox 64 with one hand, dunno about now
                  -Am only like 5'8-5'9 but I wear size 12 shoes, I need to get 12 1/2 soon
                  My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
                    -the only time i don't have a song in my head is when i'm high (not joking. we're talking 24/7 music)
                    -my ears are uneven
                    -i have two scars, one from swallowing a penny and one from a stomach virus or something (both are obviously around the stomach area)

list of other scars and their history:
                    -right elbow: scar from an intense 4-square match. my freind david called cherry bomb, in my rush to catch it i tripped and fell. pretty badly.
                    -left elbow: not sure, probably a random fall or something
                    -right forearm: scar from a duel with civil war swords with Justin.
                    -right rear forearm: long, barely visible scar from Paula, the local sadist gothic chick with long fingernails
                    -right forearm, general: faint circles. on a bet i twisted 5 dr pepper bottlecaps into my skin.
                    -left forearm: i tripped and fell near a stump we used to hold machetes (by throwing them into the stump) and i cut myself on a machete. You could see bone and tendon, they moved when i flexed.
                    left/right inner elbows: trackmarks from some bad days.
                    -right knee: pavement, c-mint (a guy on a-s) and i were pulling eachother in a wagon. when it was my turn, we hit a bump in the sidewalk and i went flying. the scab must've been infected, because it was greenish/yellow and almost looked like a woodchip.

misc scars all over from paula the aforementioned sadist.

-i might be ADD and dyslexic, but i choose to pretend not to and for the most part i'm okay, but lately i've been doing spoonerisms (switching two word's starting letters around) more and so i think my mother's genes are starting to emerge (she's got both ADD and dyslexia)

-i'm legally blind in one eye. If I don't order ultra-thin lenses, my lenses are about 6/7s of an inch thick.
                    wow jerome, you took the 'Post a random fact about yourself' concept to a whole new level

- i get this weird green coloured streaks in the summer
                    - i have 17 scars from a mountain biking accident in Puerto Rico
                    - i almost pulled a 720 but broke my arm instead at age 16, never skated since
                    - i'm seriously not scared of anything, or atleast i'm not scared of everything ive come across already
                    - i'm a real mellow person irl
                    - lived in Hawaii for 2 summers
                    Girl if it's alright,
                    100%.

Comment

Oh, yeah, I also forgot 8 scars on my back from the surgery to remove the melanoma related shit. 40 stitches. $$

internet de la jerome

Comment

I love pink - I have at least 2 pairs of pink shoes, 3 pink tops and a pink skirt.

I am very aggressive on the road. Once I almost went onto a wrong road because I was closely tailgating someone.

My friends say I have bad tastes in guys
                        ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
                          I didn't learn to read early, but when I did, the reading came down from the heavens with fury. In the 6th grade I read The World According to Garp in one day and the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy in 2. I'm the first fastest and clearest speaker on my debate squad because my eyes can keep up with and process (decide which words to anunciate more, etc) the text as I read it.
                          I didn't learn to read untill I was 6, or 7, but when I did the same thing happened. In grade 5 my supposed reading level was grade 13.2 (I don't know why the hell he went over 12, but it made me feel happy).
                          Oh yeah I forgot to add my list
                          - had more needles than you will ever have in your life
                          - Swallowed a battery, and they had to do surgery to get the battery out of my esophagus, as a result I had majour heartburns for 6 months.
                          - Always seem to get hurt somehow
                          - Ran into a concrete wall in gr.3, I thought the blood was mud for some farfetched reason, know I have a nice little scar on my forehead.
                          Last edited by Krusnik; 10-18-2005, 09:42 PM.

Comment

-I want to fuck telcat in the butt

internet de la jerome

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
                              Left handed people rock I didn't know you were left handed.
                              But I beat you... I taught myself to read when I was 2.
                              Yeah, we do rock.

I'm not talking about reading Dr. Seuss stuff though, I was reading stuff like newspapers and cereal boxes. :P
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                              Originally posted by the_paul
                              Gargle battery acid fuckface
                              Originally posted by Material Girl
                              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Working...
                              X