Your favorite comic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favorite comic?

So, my favorite comic must be Dirk Jan, a Dutch comic by Mark Retera. It's hilarious.

And second comes sci-fi comics 'Storm' by Don Lawrence. I used to love this more when I was younger, now I can still appreciate it, mainly because of the drawings of Don Lawrence

What's your favorite comic and why?
    You ate some priest porridge

Are you talking about comic strips or comic books and graphic novels, because that's a very broad category to look at, and many more people read strips than the others, and their reasons for liking them differ.

For comic books, I'm enjoying the Infinite Crisis and House of M storylines from D.C. and Marvel respectively. It isn't very often that a company's entire continuity gets turned over on its head, let alone for the big two to do it at the same time.

I also like Brian Michael Bendis' work, especially with the Ultimate Universe for Marvel. It's a great way to re-introduce their work in a way that would fit into contemporary culture so new fans could connect with it, and at the same time recycle classic characters in new ways to appeal to older readers.

Comment

I dont read comic books, but I love, just like I'm sure everyone else on this forum, Bill Watterson's Calvin and Hobbes comics. Bill was such a genius.
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I agree with the above poster.
        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Graphic Novel: definitely v for vendetta

Comic series- spiderman

Online- toothpastefordinner, jerkcity
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Toothpaste for dinner all the way

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
            3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
            3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
            1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
            BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
            Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

Comment

I'm currently reading the graphic novel biography of Louis Riel, a controversial father of Canadian Confederacy. It's a bit on the dry side, losing character depth in an attempt at historical accuracy, and the 2 by 3 panel design was restrictive. As a telling of history, especially Canadian history, it's still a worthy read.

Comment

I used to read comics as a kid, now I only read CtrlAltdel-Online.
                There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Not anything in the papers, just Penny Arcade.
                  DELETED

Comment

i dont read comic books..

manga: naruto, bleach, OP
                    comic strip: ctrlaltdel online
                    1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Working...
                    X