No announcement yet.

WoW Expansion: To Boldly Suck Where No Game Has Sucked Before

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BB's actually making nice progress for not being a "bloat guild" full of people who don't actually know and/or like everyone else in the guild. Since we're not what I'd qualify as a "hardcore" guild, we've only attempted Rag a few times, but up until now have been plagued by SC's overpopulation and bad lag issues. We've had no "wet" runs on Rag (no GFPs used, no pots used at all, basically), but have finally figured out how we'll handle the Sons spawns and hope to make a good run at Rag this Tuesday or Thursday. So far, we've got him down to like 40-some percent.

You should totally come back to SC, dude--we'd love to have you there. Either you can level up your character or wait for that upcoming patch that supposedly will let you transfer characters around to different servers without the stupid "wait until we think it's a good time" ruling.

PS Vihta: Push's gotten some nice usage out of Ganrod--he's gotten a lot of Prophecy gear and owns the Transcendence helm. Big ups to you.
    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Nefarian down!!

Woot, killed Nefarian couple hours ago

Nef down

Loots

Bloodfang Chestpiece
      Breastplate of Wrath
      Staff of the Shadow Flame
      Prestor's Talisman of Connivery
      and his head of course
      TWL-J champ season 5 (Elusive)
      TWL-D champ season 6 (Elusive)
      TWL-D champ season 8 (-FINAL-)
      TWL-D champ season 10 (Syndicate)

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
        My bad--I totally made it sound like both dropped. Reality: the right half (off Garr) were the only ones that dropped. Just curious to the both of you... how long did it take for someone in your guild to get Thunderfury (and how often are you raiding MC--how many days does it take you to finish it?)
        Well, Forte has been raiding Molten Core since april. Pretty early (before my warrior was even 60) we got both sides in fairly quick manner. At that time nobody knew what the reward was so a paladin bidded them (gg). After that we didn't see either of the bindings for a long time. Until 28.9 Garr dropped bindings, then he dropped another bindings 19.10 and the next day (during same instance) Geddon dropped the other half. We had elementium ore already so Thunderfury was made later that night. I'm next in line for the other bindings.

So if you get lucky you might get them next week or it might take months and months to drop, it's retardedly random and streaky.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
          PS Vihta: Push's gotten some nice usage out of Ganrod--he's gotten a lot of Prophecy gear and owns the Transcendence helm. Big ups to you.
          Nice I've been lurking around the bb dkp site every now and then looking what drops you have gotten. How does the old sucker like healing? :whistling

Comment

Originally posted by Vihta
            Woot, killed Nefarian couple hours ago
            congrats viht
            Originally posted by Ward
            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

nice gear vihta!
              SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
              SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
              Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
              Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
              1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
              1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

i'd play wow more, but i already beat it

game over, son
                PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

he beats it every day

Comment

Working...
                  X