Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is why freedom of speech is so hard to support.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I have said still stands correct.

I, for one, like fake blond chicks with nose jobs and breasts implants who eat almost nothing and wear even less.

I know some of you probably don't agree - well some guys just like underaged chix. :fear:
    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
      so says the borg.
      And remember what happened to the Borg? Data punctured one of the plasma cooling tanks and they died. :death:
      Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

I checked out their official website and their blog and I got physically naseuated. It's more than disgusting just how many of these neo-Nazis exist and how many are listening to their music and being influenced. Yeah, not good

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
        3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
        3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
        1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
        BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
        Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

Comment

Music Video 1
          Music Video 2

They can't even sing. :greedy:
          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
          1:Chao <ER>> at all
          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Freedom of speech implies more than the 'right' to mouth off. It implies that people should be willing to listen, and THAT is the hard part of 'freedom of speech'.

If you are talking to me, freedom of speech gives you the right to say what ever you believe. But that right is useless if I simply tune you out.
            The responsibility becomes having the listener keep an open mind and always at least give you enough respect to listen and try to understand that opinion or position. It is my opinion (especially in this age of the internet) that few people are willing to extend the listening part of freedom of speech.

(Nothing wrong with listening, considering, and THEN making a decision on the validity of the other person's position. I am talking here about those people who simply tune other people out, assuming they are always right in their position.)
            Last edited by Ephemeral; 10-24-2005, 05:05 PM.

Comment

They're 13. Ontop of that they were home-schooled, and have been around mostly (if not all) whites since they were nine? Let them be, I don't care how often they sing about songs like that. They won't get any of their songs on MTV or VH1 for that matter, at least the ones that talk about white pride. Viewers would have a PC siezure and producers know this.

All they've been raised around is white supremcist garbage and 2 hick parents their whole lives, so I don't mind them singing their deluded dribble. I've always found nothing but mass insecurity when I see or hear white supremcists/ *** talk about " we want our race to stay pure", and all that mess. Especially since Hitler was half-jewish and 85% of those "haters (lol) probably have more black in them than I do. Ok not really, but they sure as shit aren't 100% white.
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I think freedom of speech is a good thing and that you may offend people by saying something but offending an entire race or putting your own race above another one is just wrong. I feel sorry for those 2 girls that they are brainwashed so much by their parents or friends cause there is no way somebody can be so racist as they are at their age. I live in a for dutch standarts black hood and i rarely have problems nor did i turn into a neo nazi. Its weird to see that most people who get in conflicts with foreign people live in the suburbs or in the country side.
                2:Cig Smoke> why u challengin me to a duel
                2:Cig Smoke> When i clearly am better
                2:Miksel> becouse you think you great
                2:Cig Smoke> how many titles have u won
                2:Cig Smoke> im guessin 0
                2:Cig Smoke> thdx
                2:Miksel> elim 3
                2:Cig Smoke> lol elim
                2:Morgane> LOL
                2:Enflame> haha
                2:Cig Smoke> IM TALKIN ABOUT TWL

Comment

If they want some ayren babies im the man they need, i dont mind doubling up for them.
                  :whistling

Comment

Sieg Heil
                    (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
                    (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°•.¸O¸.•°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
                    \~~~~~~~•.•~~~~~~~/
                    << evoce >>
                    /~~~~~~~.•.~~~~~~~\
                    (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸.•'´O`'•.¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)
                    (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)

TWLJ Season 10 Champion (Thunder)
                    TWLD Season 9 Champion (Sk8)
                    TWLD Season 8 Runner up (Pirates)

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral
                      (Nothing wrong with listening, considering, and THEN making a decision on the validity of the other person's position. I am talking here about those people who simply tune other people out, assuming they are always right in their position.)
                      That is to assume you have endless attention span. But the truth is that we see a lot of things everyday, hear a lot of things and even smell and feel a lot of things. We filter out more than 99% of the information that we know that have potentially little use to us.

If my past experience tells me that someone is a retard and his/her words are 90% useless, I would risk the rest 10% of the chance because I know I could the time on more productive things.

Everything has its use ... if a female entertainer has no obvious talent, then I suggest her to strip off her cloth and get onto the floor. I am sure a lot people here love to see those 2 girls get humped senseless once they reach the age of consent ... taking those 13 yo entertainers' words for granted? I don't think so.
                      ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

you cant fix the world. Hopefully enough of the world can look at this and laugh. Those that actually believe the shit they spout are ignorant, and deserve to be percieved as such.

Douchebags.
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

They can sing all they want about how hilter is a cool guy, it's allowed because of freedom of speach. I consider that right to be given up once you attempt to use it as a shield to discriminate and promote hatred. You're responsible to people and orginzations who you assoiate and work with and to whatever terms you agree to if you want to be on the internet. I know they're only 13, they've been brain washed to this bullshit so I'm more concerned with the whores who did it to them and now are abusing the children and their talent further, publicly to promote hatred and to make profit.
                          Last edited by Kolar; 10-24-2005, 09:45 PM.

Comment

thats pretty funny but i dont think that
                            a) freedom of speech is hard to support

or

b) any of those people are going to have an impact on anything

they tried to play in bakersfield and got protested out of town.
                            5:gen> man
                            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Well they aren't getting very far. Last time I checked most caucasian people were against the "white supremicist" thing.

Comment

GOOD CALL MAJIN-UUB, YOU MUST HAVE WENT TO HARVARD!

Seriously though, shouldn't we question why these girls even made it thus far?
                                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Working...
                                X