X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diablo 3 Confirmed?

So it seems!

http://www.wowguru.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9257

It's not the most credible source, but it seems interesting enough to generally discuss.
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

It's an MMORPG?

That really sucks.

EDIT: But it just might be the thing that makes me break down and pay for an MMORPG.
    sdg

Comment

I'm quite disappointed that Blizzard decided to do this with Diablo, and not keep with its original formula of success by leaving the single player RPG mode available to players who don't have internet access. However, its not like we didn't see this coming. They'd be making a ton more money by making it an MMORPG.
      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
      Failure teaches success.

Comment

On a side note, most of that information turned out to be false. Diablo 3 wasn't even announced. I am sure there will eventually be a D3 though.
        sdg

Comment

ok, i was really looking forward to D3 but paying for a game? pleeeeaaase...
          (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
          (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°•.¸O¸.•°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
          \~~~~~~~•.•~~~~~~~/
          << evoce >>
          /~~~~~~~.•.~~~~~~~\
          (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸.•'´O`'•.¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)
          (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)

TWLJ Season 10 Champion (Thunder)
          TWLD Season 9 Champion (Sk8)
          TWLD Season 8 Runner up (Pirates)

Comment

Like Stabwound said, alot was disproven, but if what is told is true, this will be the first MMORPG I buy without a doubt. The whole Heaven vs. Hell dynamic seems amazing.
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

d2 was pretty cool until hacks ruined it
              this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
              (:3=

Comment

My mate still plays D2, was never interested but that supposed LOTR MMORPG looks sweet. Despite me not enjoying the movies much, in an RPG it would be awesome mefinks.

Comment

well, anything with "diablo" or "starcraft" in it will most likely sell millions and millions of copies once released, and I don't blame blizzard for making diablo 3 a mmorpg (if d3 is really real) because look at the success of WoW...

World of Starcraft would be as successful if not more successful if it came out. And Starcraft 2 will probably be the best selling game title ever.

But in short, i hate mmorpgs. Except for maybe guild wars.
                  TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                  TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                  TelCat> i dont

Comment

Working...
                  X