Jigsaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jigsaw

I just saw the movie Saw 2 and liked it. Personally because of all those cool and thoughtful traps they set for everyone in the movie. If you havn't heard of the movie. Basically, it's about some serial killer who kidnaps people and puts them in a room where they are given a choice between life or death and usually, the trap is related to why they are in there. For example: A man has a sort of bear trap strapped around his neck and instead of just being a long set of teeth, it was a full-on face mask made of steel and filled with nails so that it will close in on this guy's head and... well, you get the idea. The guy was being put in this 'game' because he was known to be sort of a guy who watches over people and spy in on everyone... like the paparazzi. The only way he could get the trap off his head was to find the key and the key was surgically imbeded behind his eye. So basically, he had to tear out his eyeball from his socket, get the key, and remove it from his head before a timer on the colar activated the trap to close.

After all that, I thought: "What if I were kidnapped by this dude and had to go through some puzzling trap to set myself free? Why would I be there and what would the trap be and how would I be able to get out of it?"

I couldn't think of one for my biggest vice. Can any of you guys think of one for yourselves? Be creative.

Why I'd be there: raping young females

I can't think of anything for the other two slots

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
    3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
    3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
    1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
    BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
    Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

Comment

Oooh I always enjoy a healthy dose of sadism

why? cuz he spawned me in twlj match

Ez one:
      A room; nothing in it but 2 objects on the middle of the floor; rubber band and a pocket knife. The person in the room is naked, covered in some sweet shit or whatever the bullet-ants get their turn on from. He has 20 minutes before the room is flooded with them, but there are some coming in all the time. The room is a little one, like 3 by 3 meters
      There is a steel door, and on it a little opening, big enough for mans arm to fit through all the way to the shoulder. Outside, like 1 feet away from the max reach of the person in the room is a key that opens the door, hanging on a big ring.

Get the key, get the fuck out, before you get eaten by ants.

PS
      I liked that little torture scene in The Cell when that freak is puling out guys intestines $$
      Originally posted by Disliked
      However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
      when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

I don't think I'll watch Saw 2, it reminds me of the Cube movies, and they were so depressing. I don't mind watching the odd scary movie but there's being scared, and there's being depressed.

Comment

Oh, that one's good, Crev, & inspired me

Okay, this will be the situation. We'll take one of the couple hundred obsessive SS gamers, and lock them in a room lit with fluorescent lights, the kind they haven't seen in months due to their lifestyle of living in their room. We'll supply them with a razor, a chainsaw, a shotgun, two bullets, and a rope. We'll also supply them with a note that informs them that they won't be able to play computer, chat to fellow internet gamers, cyber, see hot SS bullet action, see darkness, or drink red bull or other forms of caffeine.

If they last a week, they get set free.

-

-

tim> .?squad tim
          BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim

-

Comment

When men rule the world and control warfare, they use phallic things like knieves, swords, guns and missiles.

If women ruled the world and control warfare, they would use things like deep, dark mysterious traps and pits.

Comment

Only part I didnt like about Saw 2 was how you knew it was a trap before it happened. There was lots of instances where it was painfully obvious, yet the character didnt notice... I hate most movies like that, but Saw 2 wasn't the worse of it all.

and to answer your question, anything about cutting myself, that would be the worst, especially with scalpels. I cut myself accidentally in one of my Biology labs with one of my scalpels, and it hurt way more than regular cuts do.
              I really do like pie

Aos> im a freelance Gynecologist

GHB>I AM ANGRY ON THE INTERNETf

Matchbot1> You can't challenge your own squad, silly :P

Comment

cant wait until it comes put on dvd.. emm.. going to.. um.. buy it, of course.. hmm..
                Throughout time, there’s been
                crimes, throughout our history
                But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
                Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
                Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
                Come on and take a stand
                Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
                and all the kids are running
                from London to Manchester
                cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

Ah, I loved the first one, I love all the traps and stuff, looking forward to seeing SAW2.

Comment

Originally posted by BleakFuture
                    There was lots of instances where it was painfully obvious, yet the character didnt notice... I hate most movies like that, but Saw 2 wasn't the worse of it all.
                    Well, take into consideration: most of the characters seem like smackheads, or just plain dumb. Combine with intense "holy fuk some weird doll thing just came onto the TV and told me I was going to die and holy fuk some guy just got killed etc etc" trauma for guaranteed speedup.

Also, some things might seem obvious but really aren't - after all, the character's haven't seen everything you have.
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

saw 2 was fuckin siik yo, there's another similar movie comin out called Hostel, but i think that one is too sadistic
                      1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                      1:Cower> Sword
                      1:Kthx> ok
                      1:Cower> Axe
                      1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                      1:Cower> ?
                      1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Any spoilers in here?!?! I zoooomed past all your posts to hit the reply button. Oh damn just realized there's a reply button up top too. ZOOM.snapekillsdumbledore
                        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                        Failure teaches success.

Comment

No spoilers, but I'm going to take a wild shot in the dark and say most of them die.

Comment

I'm going to see it on Friday with Will, can't wait to see it

-

-

tim> .?squad tim
                            BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim

-

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
                              Also, some things might seem obvious but really aren't - after all, the character's haven't seen everything you have.
                              Yeah, I'm not faulting the characters in the movie of course, just some of the parts where it's painfully obvious and most anyone who watches it can tell - which is where the directors and whatnot should come in. I'm not saying it was a bad movie, I'm just saying I have esp and its hard to watch movies and not know what's coming.
                              I really do like pie

Aos> im a freelance Gynecologist

GHB>I AM ANGRY ON THE INTERNETf

Matchbot1> You can't challenge your own squad, silly :P

Comment

Working...
                              X