No announcement yet.

Silk Road ONLINE - beta MMORPG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hardcore grinding in this game,Spear/Lightning on Aege server, pure nuke, kill before you get raped.
    DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
    Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
    Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
    -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
      Lol, Woo~Fuck that, man.
      man i laughed so hard, i'm gonna try this game later.

Comment

Well I just spent half an hour owning scarecrow people. But where's the storyline, what the fuck am I supposed to do?

Comment

on the site it says, free to play forever.. :|

- SilkRoad is free MMO RPG game with the peculiarity in trade and free growing system.
          - Joining is required to play SilkRoad on-line.

Q: Is Silkroad Online a pay Game?
          A: Silkroad Online is FREE game FOREVER.

Why didn't you say that in the first place`?
          http://www.silkroadonline.net/sro_bo...26&List_Ref=12
          Last edited by 1ight; 11-20-2005, 11:11 AM.
          Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Level up and do quests until lvl 20. Then at level 20 there's this strange little "FIGHT TRIANGLE" between the 3 jobs you can assume: trader, hunter, and thief. Thieves rob traders, traders get lots of money by walking from town to town selling stuff, and hunters take down the thieves. Its pretty cool, and they all have their advantages. Its this game's most interactive feature.
            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
            Failure teaches success.

Comment

after some time of not playing i played about an hour just now and am level 4. killing weasels for a quest now..DIE WEASELS, DIE!!!

btw if you try typing in words from a quest in the chat, they get blocked.
              thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

No, you just can't use question mark, which is weird.
                ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                Failure teaches success.

Comment

Lots of words get blocked. So far my character is doing good with pure mental, 2-3 hits and they die, but I can't take too many hits before I die either
                  Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Comment

Whats with this pure mental, why not just say, pure int. I'm currently lvl 17, other char is lvl 13. At the moment I can kill tigers in 1 hit, with soulspear (if I remember the name right) + thunderwolf, the skill that applies lightning to you weapon. Black tigers dies in 1 SS + TW + 1 ordinary hit.

I have put some points in to str, like just little to get some hp up. At the moment I'm only focusing on my int. I use garment.. :>

Some days ago I found a real good lvl 16 spear, 9 crit and other good stats, fairly cheap too. I love it when it crits over 625 dmg on black tigers.. :>

I have female char, reason is that its the only one that runs with the spear behind the chars back, which I think is very cool. Everyone else is just looking weird when they wield their spear and run, but thats my oppioin.

The stall function (shop) is very handy, you can sell almost anything at fairly high prices. just leave the game on over the time you sleep, and usually when you wake up, your char is just standing there without the stall window. And you will notice that you are now richer then before.. :>

A good hint when fighting/grinding, buy those potions, don't sit and waste time. I always kill mobs that goes down in 1-2 hits, having the 60 gold potions with me. Like 100 hp pots and 100 mp pots. Thats about 12k gold, you will get back your money, and still be on the winning side. Also you will get drops, which you can later sell.

I think its very easy to make money in this game, just for an example, buy red horses and sell one piece of scroll for 3k. Some ppl will buy, mostly newbs only. Just have a flashy text like: "Horses are cool aren't they, get your own from here" or just something else that catches the buyers attention wanting him to buy.. : >

I play on Aege or w/e, my char name is Logos, I don't know if I will notice if you would contact me, since the chat system just blows. Planning on going thief when I reach lvl 20.

Comment

I'm playing as , currently lvl10 on Xian.
                      Last edited by Rab; 06-10-2018, 09:54 AM. Reason: Removed personal information

Comment

More fun on aege! ; )

edit: Btw ratty, you're playing on aege, maybe we should meetup sometime? :>

edit2:
                        Here is a combat pic and a glitchy sky pic. :>

Last edited by 1ight; 11-24-2005, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Ew, 204 crit. Been busy lately, so I think my char is still at 13 or 14 since last time I left it.

Mental is just what most ppl use to say, I agree that "int" is better to say .

I'm playing in Aege as Valor.

Comment

I haven't really checked the system, so I hope there is some kind of buddy list you can, then I could add you..

I'll try to remember the name Valor tomorrow when I login, lets hope they don't screw-up and wipe the chars.. that would just make me unhappy. But then again, I wouldn't mind it.. : )

edit: the glitchy sky is just a random bug, which happend to me. Don't know what I did, but it just became glicthy.. : >

Comment

Our guild is on Xian, why the hell do you play on Aege
                              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                              Failure teaches success.

Comment

Aege sucks wtfbbq basergafs
                                Girl if it's alright,
                                100%.

Comment

Working...
                                X