No announcement yet.

Amazing use of Flash on a website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omg feels like i'm Tom Cruise in Minority Report.

The dude on 'one take wonder' has problems expressing himself :grin:
    Last edited by Zerzera; 11-03-2005, 03:47 PM.
    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Amazon is bloated? In what sense?

Amazon is designed to make it easy to find and buy things. This site is designed to impress you and say, what a neat-o site, this designer will do a good job with my site. If that's what the site is about, I never really figured out.

Comment

Amazon is not designed to be an artsy type page, but a retail online establishment of e-commerce. Big difference between the two. I had no problems navigating the site, yet many would. It does of an elegant appeal, yet I would not consider this to be used as a e-commerce page like amazon and used amazon as the extreme opposite of what this sites layout displays.

It was just a nice change of pace IMHO of how the use of Flash can go beyond what most people use it for today.
        May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found
          This site amazes me. Nice layout & design.
          From 1 to 10 i would classify this site a 7,4... i give it 10 for originality and the amazing use of tecnology but on assessibility it has a really low score the menus are not readable untill you select them and the site uses a tecnology not available to every user around the world... anyway it is nicely done ^-^ i have done a similar work in uni for a site using flash in a subject where we project interfaces it's a pretty funny subject where you learn how to use lots of diferent tecnologies and how to built interfaces for the most varied objects and effects.
          A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Working...
          X