Boredom at Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boredom at Work

Anyone have any ideas? I can only use MSN if Im discrete - which is hard to do.
    So if anyone has any fun websites that I could browse that are safe for work, that'd be superb. :turned:
    I really do like pie

Aos> im a freelance Gynecologist

GHB>I AM ANGRY ON THE INTERNETf

Matchbot1> You can't challenge your own squad, silly :P

Our internet got taken away because a guard that used to work there downloaded stuff to the PC(viruses by accident) but when we had it, I would browse forums and read Tolkien stuff

Thank the Lord for portable DVD players :grin:

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
    .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Hmmm, we can do remote desktop from here to home PC's but there's no sound......which is dumb But on the plus side I watched the family guy movie twice during training with subtitles
      ahh the wonders of technology
      I really do like pie

Comment

This is like your 3 work related topic in a week.

Is it really that bad?
        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I tend to not have anything to do at work, so I went from just having a username on the tw forums, to posting whenever I see a chance to.

Right now I'm at home, so its not just a work thing. For the most part my job is pretty shitty. I get yelled at all the time for things that either someone else did, or the person calling in did. Its really annoying trying to calm people down who just dont want to listen to reason. I made this post because it was really lax at work, and I wasnt getting any calls for hours.

I mean, if you were at work and had access to the internet, wouldn't you want to use the forums too?

p.s. - sorry if my work-related posts are annoying.
          I really do like pie

Comment

www.bored.com
            Big Chill

Comment

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/stress.shtml

Comment

Working...
              X