X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• avoiding AP Lit and Comp

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
    Date: Nov 7, 2005 12:15 PM

today so far... i'm only in 6th period... i've been called a slut roughly 6 times. haha. and by everyone that i don't know. so FUCK THEM!!!!!!!!! see... not one day can i go without being labeled as something. so what? i wear a skirt with fishnets... that means i'm a slut? i wear black.. i'm gothic? and if i dressed in abercrombie and fitch... would you then call me normal? i hate society!!!!!!! and hate little immature fucking brats who have nothing better to do than to categorize everyone else. of course they'd be normal right? cuz they go by what they like, what they wear, how they act. god forbid someone isn't just like them. sorry... it just really pisses me off A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -----------------Original Message------------------

Nov 7, 2005 2:39 PM

Maybe if you didn't fucking post pictures of yourself in underwear, I wouldn't agree with them.

But since you do, shut the fuck up - SLUT.

--Sam

----------------- Original Message -----------------
    Date: Nov 7, 2005 3:02 PM

everyone knows a slut is someone who sleeps around with anyone. you cant make assumptions based on pictures or appearance first of all and unless you witness me fucking a lot of people firsthand then dont be so quick to judge me. if you see me doing that. then call me a slut. i'll say it too. but you dont know me.

Date: Nov 7, 2005 2:40 PM

A slut is:

1. A woman considered sexually promiscuous.
    2. A woman prostitute.

Sexually promiscuous (being open with your body and/or sexual nature) basically means you show yourself off in someway.

AKA, you.

SLUT

-- Sam

Date: Nov 7, 2005 5:59 PM

fine i guess i'm a slut. i have no shame in my body. but what of the pic of you sticking out your tongue and referring to lesbians and pregnancy? i guess that can be considered promiscuous as well. afterall, you are showing off a part of your body in some way. a body part which is considered to be of sexual desire to many. fuck, i guess the whole bunch of us are sluts!!!

---------------- Original Message -----------------
    Date: Nov 7, 2005 3:08 PM

But you see, I don't have a problem with being called a slut, especially when I'm not.

You are the one that has a problem with it when you are.

And plus, I meant body. Oh wait... I SAID BODY. I didn't say body part. And I did also say SHOWING IT OFF. Meaning SHOWCASING IT. I'm not saying LOOK AT ME, I HAVE A BRA ON. I'm saying LOOK AT ME, I EXIST.

Fucking tool/slut/typical hamden bitch.

--Sam

Date: Nov 7, 2005 7:12 PM

well it is just a typical guy who would see the bra rather than the entire image. and isn't that just a body part as well? people can apparently see that you exist. licking a dvd won't make you anymore visible than you already are. i don't have a problem with being called a slut, i have a problem with the immature assholes who have to say shit like that about other people to make themselves feel special. that was the point of my bulletin.

What the fuck are you talking about?

I can't hear you, you have too much COCK IN YOUR MOUTH YOU SLUT.

--Sam

P.S. Anyone would see that you are wearing a bra, don't try that perverted man feminist bullshit. You took a picture with yourself in a bra on purpose. And it was for attention. Don't say it was for artistic expression. It wasn't. I know that, and you know it too. It's the same reason you took the picture with the whore boots and the rediculously short shorts.

-- Sam

P.P.S.

In response to the part of your arguement which makes absolutely no sense, yes people can see I exist. But I don't fucking say LOOK AT MY PICTURES BECAUSE I'M IN THEM. I don't glorify the fact that I licked a DVD cover. That was a joke. If I wanted to show people that I am even remotely indie I would have had in a bulletin, "LOOK AT THE PICTURE OF ME LICKING A COOL MOVIE LOLOLOLOL".

Infact, I don't ask people to look at my pictures. AT ALL. POINT NULLIFIED

-- Sam

P.P.P.S.

You had a problem with people calling you a slut. That was the nature of the bulletin. Don't try to bullshit your way around it. I know what it said. People called you a slut, because you dressed like one. BIG FUCKING DEAL. IF YOU DIDN'T WANT TO BE CALLED A SLUT, DON'T DRESS LIKE ONE.

Do you think I'm doing this to make myself feel better? Every moment I spend thinking about you is a moment wasted on hating people like you. If you think for a second that I am doing this for anyone's gain, you are sorely mistaken. I am doing this for one purpose. TO MAKE SURE YOU REALIZE THAT YOU ARE NOT AN INDIVIDUAL.

You are not cool because you dress differently, nor are you a rebel. You are a single being in a mass of thousands which is are combined into millions, combined into Hundreds of Millions and then finally combined into BILLIONS. You are a SPECK among the Earth.

I hope you learn something from this.

-- Sam
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

the whore
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

you just made my evening, thanks

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
      3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
      3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
      1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
      BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
      Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

Comment

That was great... and I don't often agree with you on things. :up:
        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
        1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
        1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
        1:Chao <ER>> at all
        1:Mantra-Slider> chao
        1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
        Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Good to see we can agree on something.

Comment

Yea, I've done that on myspace a few times.

It's fun.

And she isn't a whore, she's a slut.

Oh and don't label her, she's her own unique self.
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

*cough*
              *cough cough cough*

That eye shadow really makes her look disgusting...

Originally posted by Disliked
              Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
              +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Thats How She Looks After I Tear That Ass Up

Comment

why would you want to do that you dont know who's been in there!
                  TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                  TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                  TelCat> i dont

Comment

HEY LOOK, YOU FOUND A MATE FOR BRIAN PEPPERS
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                    Originally posted by the_paul
                    Gargle battery acid fuckface
                    Originally posted by Material Girl
                    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Dothefandango
                      I can't hear you, you have too much COCK IN YOUR MOUTH YOU SLUT.
                      I love that one.
                      Originally posted by turmio
                      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                      Originally posted by grand
                      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

So, you messaged her out of the blue to tell her she's a slut?

Comment

nah, its a bulletin board thing. And she made the OP.

Originally posted by Disliked
                          Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                          +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Ah, I see. My mistake.

Comment

Working...
                            X