• Show
Clear All

• The greatest website of all time.

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Senate/2680

lmao, you gotta love the "US Purity Act"
    I dunno what to write...

Comment

Yep, pretty damn classic.

My favorite is the "Crime vs. Masturbation 1960-2000" line graph that has no labelled axis. Way to be credible!
      Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

yeah conc that part rocked
        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

lol if this is true then you know what I say.

Comment

WOW!
            I didn't know there were such morons out there...... O_O

YEY, GO USA! FOR STUPIDITY, FUNDAMENTALISM AND BUSH ADMINISTRATION!

BTW things I laughed at while reading:

"If your child Masturbates, there are steps you can take to stop the problem. If your child doesn't Masturbate, there are things you can do to prevent it.
            1. Remove your child's bedroom door. Privacy is one of the leading causes of Masturbation.
            3. Kill your television. There is absolutely nothing of value on television. Everyone should be reading their Bibles or working, not watching filth like Baywatch or Star Trek.
            "

At the FAQ:
            "4) Why doesn't the Bible explicitly say that Masturbation is wrong?

Have you ever read a book on Etiquette? Did it explicitly say that it's bad manners to Masturbate at the dinner table? Of course not! Why? Because everyone knows not to Masturbate at the dinner table! And in Biblical times everyone knew that God hates Masturbation, so they didn't have to be told!"

ROFL!

"7) Aren't Crime and Poverty bigger problems today than Masturbation? What is Americans For Purity doing about Crime and Poverty?

As far as Crime goes, it's pretty obvious that Masturbation is the leading cause of Rape and other sexual Crimes. After Masturbation is made illegal, the Crime rate will plummet.

As far as Poverty goes, remember the huge problem we had with Homeless people in the Eighties? Millions of people chose to become Homeless just to embarrass Ronald Reagan and you couldn't go anywhere without being "spare-changed." So what did we do? We outlawed everything that homeless people did to survive, like camping in parks and dumpster diving! In Washington, D.C. they put cages over steam vents to keep the Homeless from getting warm, and it worked! No more homeless problem! It was a triumph for the Reagan Revolution!"

If you got a problem with anyone, just kill him! LOL!
            Last edited by Malladrin; 12-11-2002, 05:45 PM.

Comment

eh, you're aware that it's a "joke", Malladrin?

Comment

Every sperm is sacred.
                Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
                  Every sperm is sacred.
                  Then I guess my bed sheets are some sort of sacred cemetary.

Comment

Every sperm is sacred.
                    Making little children sing that is HORRIBLE!
                    Reclusion
                    "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

That Gay Ass Web Page
                      TRUST NO ONE! ANYONE whose hair is too long, who listens to Linkin Park or Creed, or who wears baggy "Rave" pants, is in danger of turning into a mass-murdering, genocidal lunatic AT ANY MINUTE!

Hahahahaha Creed and Linkin Park really are the source of all of the problems in the world. This is the only accurate statement this web page made.

Any biography of Osama bin Laden will inform you that he began life as a decent, law-abiding citizen who turned to evil because of a Liberal professor he met in college, who introduced him to the dark world of Liberal politics and Masturbation!

Hahahahaha what a fascist. Blame it all on the liberals. Good call. Next thing you know, there will be a link to www.ILOVEHITLER.com. Fuck this guy and his silly and utterly ridiculous web page.

Comment

Not the best website of all time, but, all my good christian friends and I frequent http://www.landoverbaptist.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
                          Then I guess my bed sheets are some sort of sacred cemetary.
                          God is going to strike you down for spilling your seed.
                          Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

God is going to strike you down for spilling your seed.
                            lol, he should be thanking me, it would be hell if my seed was spread.

Comment

Working...
                            X