Canada next for terrorists?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada next for terrorists?

A buddy of mine had a guest speaker from a national intelligence agency in class the other day.

Apparently many of the terrorist groups have hit lists that name countries. Canada is the only remaining country on the list(s) that hasn't been hit so far.

Maybe it's because the major terrorist groups are based in Canada. Apparently they are having issues taking these bastards down because a lot of their recruitment is happening in 'religious temples'. Also, there is no way to track people with refugee status because it is a 'free country' and so once they're in, it is easy for them to disappear. I say we just line them up and shoot them..

If Canada is attacked by terrorists, where do you think it will happen? :alien:
    Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

No one would attack us, it's shear stupidity. Now I know thats the entire basis of the whole suicide bombing thing, but come on. They have nothing to gain by attacking us, and it's so easy, that if they wanted to, they would have by now. A major terrorist attack on Canada, is a wasted attack, that to terrorists, could be better placed on countries like the U.S., Britain, and etc.
    7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
    7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
    7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
    7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
    1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

:zorro:'d
      Big Chill

Comment

We're open!
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.
        . â–²
        ▲ ▲

Comment

Originally posted by Material Girl
          Maybe it's because the major terrorist groups are based in Canada. Apparently they are having issues taking these bastards down because a lot of their recruitment is happening in 'religious temples'. Also, there is no way to track people with refugee status because it is a 'free country' and so once they're in, it is easy for them to disappear. I say we just line them up and shoot them..
          The major terrorist groups are based in Canada? Shit someone found out Osama was really living in Wawa, Ontario?! ...Seriously though, what the hell are you talking about?

As for Canada being next, that's pretty much what's been on the news here in Canada ever since the attacks on London. Basically every media outlet has said that Canada will be next, and the politicians tried to talk about it for a while, but then the issue died down in recent months.
          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
          www.animeslice.com

Comment

I forget where I read this, but the very plausible reason that terrorists wouldn't attack Canada is because they would be screwing themselves over. Canada is the country terrorists overwhelming use to gain access to the United States. By attacking Canada, as a country, we would toughen up our security and make it harder for terrorists to get in or stay in Canada, which in turn would make it harder for terrorists to gain entry into the US. Of course they have to make threats about Canada because we are still one of the US's biggest allies, but I don't go to sleep at night worrying about any terrorist attacks in the country.... except maybe Quebec seperatists bombing things inside Quebec, which is fine by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Material Girl
              Maybe it's because the major terrorist groups are based in Canada.

OMFG U FIGURED IT OUT TERRORISTS ACTUALLY THE FLQ!

Putting this here so the caps stay caps k?

Comment

why dont we just say the terrorist blew the hell out of canada and we can take it over like we should have 100s of years ago

jk :grin:
                Rigor> mastersword im thinking u, me and a bottle of crisco baby
                Mastersword> ROFL
                Mastersword> really?

(TWDBot)>Your squad rating has just changed from 813 to 813, after losing the Javelin match vs dicE. You are #34 in TWJD - For detailed info go to

#21 - Don't forget

Comment

Originally posted by Rigor
                  why dont we just say the terrorist blew the hell out of canada and we can take it over like we should have 100s of years ago

jk :grin:
                  Don't make us burn down the White House again :P

Comment

hmm wasnt Canada or Mexico the place for terrorists to arive thus enter the US? if something were to happen in Canada, where would it be? the CN Tower? West Edmonton Mall? sporting events (hockey) ... who knows? fuckin terrorists have the sickest minds...

if they do strike in canada then it would be harder for terrorists to enter the US otherwise they find a way to board an oversees plane then enter one of the US's major airports, but w/e who knows where they will hit next ... bastards
                    Cig Smoke> HOTDOGGGY
                    Hark> YES TOUCH MY HOTDOG

Yo this aint about Loyd banks! Its about showing everyone how high is our ranks! Hallah everyone type ?go tanks -Melo <ER>

:melo <ER>:its Lloyd ... lol
                    (Melo <ER>)>WHO CARES I HATE HIM SO I MISPELL HIM
                    (Melo <ER>)>I like the beats that DR.dre makes for 50 cents tho
                    (Melo <ER>)>good dancing beats

Comment

I understand wanting to attack Canada, I mean there are a lot of frenchies there. But why attack Canada when you can attack France where the frenchies thrive?
                      (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Originally posted by Prolifik
                        hmm wasnt Canada or Mexico the place for terrorists to arive thus enter the US?
                        Echo ?
                        Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Volcs
                          Echo ?
                          ...?
                          Cig Smoke> HOTDOGGGY
                          Hark> YES TOUCH MY HOTDOG

Yo this aint about Loyd banks! Its about showing everyone how high is our ranks! Hallah everyone type ?go tanks -Melo <ER>

:melo <ER>:its Lloyd ... lol
                          (Melo <ER>)>WHO CARES I HATE HIM SO I MISPELL HIM
                          (Melo <ER>)>I like the beats that DR.dre makes for 50 cents tho
                          (Melo <ER>)>good dancing beats

Comment

Originally posted by Eric is God
                            I forget where I read this, but the very plausible reason that terrorists wouldn't attack Canada is because they would be screwing themselves over. Canada is the country terrorists overwhelming use to gain access to the United States. By attacking Canada, as a country, we would toughen up our security and make it harder for terrorists to get in or stay in Canada, which in turn would make it harder for terrorists to gain entry into the US. Of course they have to make threats about Canada because we are still one of the US's biggest allies, but I don't go to sleep at night worrying about any terrorist attacks in the country.... except maybe Quebec seperatists bombing things inside Quebec, which is fine by me.
                            overwhelmingly use to gain access to the united states? you mean like the 19 hijackers? who all gained access to the united states by directly going there? i can only think of one example of a terrorist using canada, the millenium bomber.

otherwise the extent of terrorist activities in canada is basically just fundraising and money laundering through islamic charity and relief organizations.

Comment

If a terrorist was going to attack in Canada it would be in Toronto, anywhere else would be a shitty waste of time. Canada i'm sorry to say this is like a 10 year old, USA is it's big brother, and Britain is it's mother. Canada can't defend itself properly we're too big, and with 31 million people you don't really get as much tax money as the usa or any other country.

Comment

Working...
                              X