Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free webhosts

anyone know of any?

i'm looking for these things (or close to them)

-atleast 50 megs
    -no file upload limit, meaning i can put any number of files on the server as long as its under the '50' limit
    -bandwidth atleast 100 mb

yeah i guess thats about it.
    i'll add more later when i think of it.
    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Just by a domain, and pay 7 bucks a month. It's cheap. I don't know any good free webhosts other than 50megsfree or something.

Comment

http://ukwebsolutionsdirect.co.uk/hosting.php

not free, but uber-cheap

Comment

http://www.tomnewman.co.uk

Pretty Cheap. It is a friend who runs it. He is honest and will give you the best deals he can.

Comment

Since no one is posting free hosting:

1and1.com has a $4.99/month deal that has 5gb of storage and 250gb transfer/month and it includes 2 domains and much more.
          Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

I work at a webhosting company, but the only free thing here is called a "domain parking account".
            Anything short from working here - when you work here you get a free domain and numerous accounts, I dont know where you could find something completely free.
            I really do like pie

Aos> im a freelance Gynecologist

GHB>I AM ANGRY ON THE INTERNETf

Matchbot1> You can't challenge your own squad, silly :P

Comment

Buying webhosting isn't very expensive anymore and if you're on a fast connection, you could even set up your own server.
              last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

Originally posted by Mulkero
                Buying webhosting isn't very expensive anymore and if you're on a fast connection, you could even set up your own server.
                well, i'm on a T1 connection at a university. but i don't think i want to run server software on my machine or buy a separate server. of course i could just use my rutgers student webspace, but i haven't learned how just yet.

i highly doubt i'll be spending money on this.

THREAD KILLED
                thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

$3.45per month, with a 15% discount if you enter 'terrier' in the coupon box thing.

http://twsites.com/hosting.php?page=basic

Comment

i use f2s.com although i think you can pay monthly, i just pay a year quota which is pretty cheap if you divide it by 12

but you want to look at the services they provide and what your website is wanting to offer e.g what scripting language you will use on it.
                    Like im dabbling with php and f2s offer database with there own phpadmin which is cool and easy to use.
                    :eek:
                    HTF <ER>> yes because i like 14 year old boys pretending to be female
                    Lance> Here is BCG's song
                    Social Lif> i bet u stole it fron utube >.>
                    HTF <ER>> thats what gets me hot
                    :eek:

Comment

YOUSENDIT.org

www.yousendit.org.

The files stay for a week then they are automatically removed, but you can put up to a GB of upload space on there, as well as as many uploads as you want.

THEY ARE FREE BTW
                      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Maybe www.topcities.com?
                        I know the bandwidth is around 500, and the storage is around 150.
                        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                        1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                        1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                        1:Chao <ER>> at all
                        1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                        1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                        Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by Edify
                          well, i'm on a T1 connection at a university. but i don't think i want to run server software on my machine or buy a separate server. of course i could just use my rutgers student webspace, but i haven't learned how just yet.

i highly doubt i'll be spending money on this.

THREAD KILLED
                          If you have a student space why don't you use it!? or learn how to use it!?
                          Normally you can use SSH secure shell client to access it or try using that or Putty, both of them are really easy to use. You can also try to use telnet although it's not really safe and good. Normally student's webspace's allow it so it should be easy for you to make it.
                          A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Originally posted by Arikel
                            If you have a student space why don't you use it!? or learn how to use it!?
                            Normally you can use SSH secure shell client to access it or try using that or Putty, both of them are really easy to use. You can also try to use telnet although it's not really safe and good. Normally student's webspace's allow it so it should be easy for you to make it.
                            yeah i use ssh to check my uni email, but that's about it so far.
                            thread killer

Comment

Originally posted by Saturn V
                              Since no one is posting free hosting:

1and1.com has a $4.99/month deal that has 5gb of storage and 250gb transfer/month and it includes 2 domains and much more.

I have to vouch for 1&1. I've been using them for a year and a half now and they are absolutely incredible. The amount of extra website management software that they have is amazing as well. Everything is just so streamlined.
                              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                              www.animeslice.com

Comment

Working...
                              X