No announcement yet.

I need a new mp3 player.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think the temperature will really be a problem at all, my weather is pretty temperate. Veh, how long does it take to charge and about what battery life do you get out of it?
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

I'd love an iRiver
      last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

iriver ihp140 for the win
        - k2

Comment

I was wondering if anyone knew where I can find an mp3 player with the following specs, it will really save me the time to search :
          • 1GB flash memory
          • Rechargeable

That's all really, just something I can take with me when I go running or riding.

Comment

I have the iAudio U2, it's a small 1GB flash player with a built in rechargable lithium ion battery. It recharges via a USB cable.
            - k2

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
              I was wondering if anyone knew where I can find an mp3 player with the following specs, it will really save me the time to search :
              • 1GB flash memory
              • Rechargeable

That's all really, just something I can take with me when I go running or riding.
              Does it need a screen?

if not: iPod Shuffle is about 130 USD or 110 Euros.
              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

OK, iPod Shuffle is also an alternative. It has the best sound quality of all the iPods. However, I would say that its lack of a screen, which makes navigating to the music you want a pain, your inability to get music on it without iTunes, the fact you can use iAudio U2 as a flash memory drive without any hassle at all (which has been quite useful in the past), U2 recording capabilities etc. etc. all make U2 much better choice.

For your purposes you do not necessarily seem benefit from the U2's extra features, but they end up becoming more important than you may first think they are. The Shuffle has the advantage of (possibly) better sound quality, it's about $15 cheaper, and it has usable stock earbuds (albeit not hi-fi by any means), whereas the stock earbuds that come with the U2 are only for people with humongous ears.
                - k2

Comment

Originally posted by RoDNeY

yeah thats awesome, my dad said he would buy me one for christmas

Comment

my iriver is god. blows everything else away in every category, including the price i bought it for.
                    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                    apt>yes u can wtf
                    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                    apt>na
                    apt>ill show you pictures
                    apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Working...
                    X