No announcement yet.

Fancy dress ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweatervests. Wear two if you have em. and a dress shirt, and get a pipe.
    Just say you're retired or something.
    I really do like pie

Aos> im a freelance Gynecologist

GHB>I AM ANGRY ON THE INTERNETf

Matchbot1> You can't challenge your own squad, silly :P

Comment

haha BF

I'm thinking about going as a MGS3 style terrorist. My dad has big clunky boots and army-style trousers. I'll just wear a black shirt and try and find a camouflage-type jacket, as well as buying a balaclava.

Last edited by NaiLed; 11-24-2005, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
        I'll just wear a black shirt and try and find a camouflage-type jacket, as well as buying a balaclava.
        If you weren't across the ocean and thousands of miles away, I could loan you some of my stuff. I tend to collect that kind of thing. It's neat, and funny to see people's expressions when they come to my house, and wonder if I'm crazy. Hell I could loan you the balaclava or a gas mask either one.

I still think j=t was right though, you should do the O RLY? owl.
        "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Get a recorder or something and have it set to play that shrill sound when they see you in the game. MAN that sound is annoying
          I really do like pie

Aos> im a freelance Gynecologist

GHB>I AM ANGRY ON THE INTERNETf

Matchbot1> You can't challenge your own squad, silly :P

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien
            If you weren't across the ocean and thousands of miles away, I could loan you some of my stuff. I tend to collect that kind of thing. It's neat, and funny to see people's expressions when they come to my house, and wonder if I'm crazy. Hell I could loan you the balaclava or a gas mask either one.

I still think j=t was right though, you should do the O RLY? owl.
            Haha. Gas mask would be cool to wear. I don't think many people I don't know would talk to me though
            Last edited by NaiLed; 11-25-2005, 02:38 PM.

Comment

im goin as a scouser to my fancy dress partys, im being a reebok shellsuit form the 80's off ebay

Comment

Working...
              X