No announcement yet.

Kid screams at his Mom over Xbox Live over Chocolate Milk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, yes. Grab the wooden chair, beat the kid with it until the wooden chair breaks, then grab one of the legs and beat him with it until the wooden leg breaks, then grab a 2nd leg and strike him again until it breaks too.

What a great way to produce productive children :P
    - k2

Comment

It would be. Fuck them, they have no rights. Shut the fuck up and get your own milk. Parents paid for your XBOX, your INTERNET, your TV, your electricity, and undoubtedly that fucking milk. The least you could do is do what they ask.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by K2Grey
        Yes, yes. Grab the wooden chair, beat the kid with it until the wooden chair breaks, then grab one of the legs and beat him with it until the wooden leg breaks, then grab a 2nd leg and strike him again until it breaks too.

What a great way to produce productive children :P
        Not at all, you're thinking in the extreme. I'm talking about spanking them when they do something wrong, hitting them upside the head if they mouth off at you, that sort of thing. I'm not talking about child abuse where you just hit them when you feel like it, or take a chair to them. If they learned to discipline their kids when they are young, this type of crap won't happen. I wouldn't have even thought of yelling about some stupid milk at any adult, let alone my parents when I was little. That type of disrespect should not be tolerated.
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
        X