Ikaruga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ikaruga

It's a game from gamecube, saw it on internet and looks really kick ass, has anyone ever seen it or played it? Cause I fell like buying it but dont know where to look.

Its a really good arcade game, but its not that involved. Thats a good thing though.

Its fun and its really addictive.

9/10
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

It's fun, I beat the shit in some hours, if you're the above average player, skill wise like me, it won't last long. But if you suck in games like the nerd who posted above me, it may last long.

It's one of the shortest games ever, I warned you. The absorb thing that the ship has that absorbs bullets are fun, the whole screen is gonna be filled with bullets, and you need to dodge/know how and when to absorb bullets.
      Last edited by RATTY...; 11-29-2005, 07:13 PM.
      DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
      Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
      Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
      -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

What are you guys shoot-em-up savants? That game is nutty hard. On the DC at least. Great game, worth turning my TV on the side to use the vertical screen mode.

Comment

I never said it was easy, I just said there wasn't alot to it.

Shoot, switch colors to asorb, shoot.

I actually thought it was hard, but apparently RATTY is the best gamer ever and beat it in hours.
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Yeah, i heard game was really hard and not for sissy gamers, but I am a big gamer, beat all of Halo in legendary, beat halo all in legendary cept for last lvl

Beat all the side shooters and stuff, i was wicked at asteroid too

Comment

I've played Ikaruga on the Dreamcast, and it's quite good. I'll start buying things for my gamecube once I get the time and the money.

It's good, but it is a relatively short game. I don't know too much about the replay value too.
              boo...:eek:

Comment

I have it for gamecube. Awesome game, hard as balls though.
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3408&q=ikaruga

Comment

That was disgustingly amazing

Comment

If you didn't notice ... it's one guy playing both ships.

Comment

I did, and that's what made it disgustingly amazing.

Comment

How the hell did he manouver both ships like that when he was being chased by the boss weaving through those small sections.

Quite impossible, holy.
                          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                          Failure teaches success.

Comment

He's asian, you guys can do anything concerning games. Reminds me of my friend showing me some "starcraft mvp games" or something, it was like 5-10 clips of koreans doing insane shit in starcraft.
                            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

My eyes burn now i didn't think i'd see that in Ikaruga, he only died once in all of that during the boss section at the end.

Although i guess with some practice and someone to learn from it wouldn't be too hard to replicate. I'm becoming somewhat of a freak on the newer streetfighters thanks to online play. :wub:
                              Last edited by StarKitty; 11-30-2005, 12:32 PM.
                              STARKITTY
                              A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

Working...
                              X