Free The Tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free The Tree

The Tree, amazing thing when you think about it, something we take for granted. It provides food, air and sometimes shelter for us and how do we repay them? We chop up their young through to their elderly and make products out of their rotting corpses. What if the trees can communicate on a level that we can't see, just because our inferior eyes cannot see anything going on. They could communicate in an entirly unheard of, unimaginable way and I bet they're saying "Oh why are our pets revolting, what did we do?!"

A Tree is your Mother!
    Get rid of all your wood,
    FREE THE TREE.

[EDIT: P.S. It's possible they could be the most intelligent life form on earth, They may also be alien spies but thats an entirly diferent story that I'll tell you some other day.]

Hush, what are the vegetarians that dont want to hurt animals going to eat now? Mud seasoned with salt?
    The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
    -Dys

Comment

Hippie.

In the Lord of the Rings, the treepeople known as "Ents" took care of business, Benjamin Franklin style.

Comment

Hippie?

Dyst, well the vegetarians will have to starve, its their own fault for not eating meat when eating meat is as natural as masterbation and picking ones nose.

Although I do see where they're coming from not eating meat thats been trapped and bred just for our own purpose but that doesnt mean they can't go out and hunt an animal that has lived.

Comment

loser
          I dunno what to write...

Comment

< loser

Comment

dis, your'e not serious about this, right?
              Aliases: Tomer, Golan, Tg

Comment

When have you known me to muck about?

Christmas is a tragic time...so much slaughtering for decoration, before you go for your tree, stop and think...what did it do to you? Did it chop your feet off and take you back home to its family and have your dead body decorated with lights, flimsy baubles and maybe even fake snow? So your body can be seen by all its tree freinds, imagine the humiliation!

Comment

ok

So im not sure if your serious or not, but ill try to explain why what your saying is bull anyways.

You could say the same thing about nearly everything in this world. for example oxygen: stop turnning oxygen particals into co2, because oxygen might really be a complex being that communicates with other oxygen particals on a level that man cannot comprehend, and every time you turn oxygen into co2 your causing it to suffer. now, you might say 'yea, but oxygen is vitel for a human's exsitance', in that case i could simpley change the being that might be suffering with something else, such as typing on your computer, walking on rocks, looking at the sky, and so on..

Once you start thinking about it you realize how pointless it is to even debate it. since there is no such thing as a answer.

Comment

Re: ok

Originally posted by Isreal
                    So im not sure if your serious or not, but ill try to explain why what your saying is bull anyways.

You could say the same thing about nearly everything in this world. for example oxygen: stop turnning oxygen particals into co2, because oxygen might really be a complex being that communicates with other oxygen particals on a level that man cannot comprehend, and every time you turn oxygen into co2 your causing it to suffer. now, you might say 'yea, but oxygen is vitel for a human's exsitance', in that case i could simpley change the being that might be suffering with something else, such as typing on your computer, walking on rocks, looking at the sky, and so on..

Once you start thinking about it you realize how pointless it is to even debate it. since there is no such thing as a answer.

Ahh yes.. but the trees ease the suffering of those oxygen particles by turning them back into O2!

But seriously, real christmas trees are so lame. They have thousands of acres of land that could be used to feed starving ethiopians to instead feed the over consumerism of America. Why? So they can have a tree in their living room decorated with useless crap so their neighbors dont think they are Jewish. They die in 5 days, and then you end up cleaning all the shit up off the floor. After that is done, you toss it in the trash and polute the earth. Why not instead become smart, economical, and ecological consumers and buy a friggin plastic tree, store it in the garage somewhere and forget about it until next year.
                    The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
                    -Dys

Comment

Re: ok

Originally posted by Isreal

You could say the same thing about nearly everything in this world. for example oxygen
                      Well oxygen is killing us so I guess its taking revenge for that.

Also, we need oxygen to live, all blood using animals need oxygen so we've been using it throughout, we didn't grow up and find ways to have oxygen displayed purerly for entertainment.

Comment

but

there are SOOO MANY other things that are used for purely entetainment reasons, i bet you yourself use more then a dozen of those products, daily.

Comment

Well somebody finally noticed!

Yes I do use them but while I'm living with parents it's hard not too although my mind will have probably change when im older...if that nightmare ever happens.

Comment

So basicly your'e a hyprocrit?

Comment

Not really, I just cant be bothered describing what makes trees different

But yes in the fact that I have a desk and floorboards.

Comment

Working...
                              X