Spirit of Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spirit of Christmas

Hi guys, while reading the paper today I came across this heartwarming story. Just thought I'd share this with you.
    Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

FREE THE TREE!

Meh, as if christmas wasnt depressing enough.

I haven't read the site through but animals do not need to be helped at all.....unless of course it were humans that caused their troubles...which it almost always is...stupid humans.

Comment

That site almost sounds like a scam, I haven't heard anything about that in the news but I could of missed it. If it makes you feel any better horsemeat might actually taste well, and hotdog companies need meat too!

Also horses have no business being in North America, the Europeans brought them over. By letting the horses die, you're giving mother nature a chance to stop this organism which was never meant for this continent from proliferating further.

Finally if there is a cheap way in which I can own some horses for my own amusement (racing, transportation, animal servents, theme park for me to make money) please let me know Hell if I can make a horse theme park and rake in money, I'll make it 1/2 price for Christmas.. how's that for Christmas joy?

-Epi
      Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
      www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
      www.animeslice.com

Comment

Warms my cold... hard... wretched... evil... deceitful... wrong... shameless... unscruppulous... atheist heart. Kinda
        The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
        -Dys

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine

Finally if there is a cheap way in which I can own some horses for my own amusement (racing, transportation, animal servents, theme park for me to make money) please let me know Hell if I can make a horse theme park and rake in money, I'll make it 1/2 price for Christmas.. how's that for Christmas joy?

-Epi
          Shetland ponies are abou 5 quid now.....well stated on the news about 8 months ago

Comment

christmas is nu

Comment

Originally posted by Taciturn Bob
              X-mas = gay, stupid, and irritating
              I find Xmas more enjoyable among friends, not with ur family.
              some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
              1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
              1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Working...
              X