Is it just me or...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by froedrick
    I'm the dumbass here? You have a skewed perspective on life my ignorant french countryman.
    Seriously, man, don't even justify it with a response. Dude's not even intelligent enough to be classified as a "troll". He's more like that one legged dog that keeps coming on your porch to eat your kitty's food and you're like "FUCK OFF OR I'M GONNA WIG OUT MAN" and he's like "grrr" and then you fucking swing your broom at him and he dies of a heart attack. That's EXACTLY what this is, man. SWING THE BROOM BUT DON'T HIT.

Comment

die motherfucker die motherfucker die

Comment

you're probably right.
        7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
        1:Rough> is radiation an element?
        8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
        Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
        Piston> I own in belim
        6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Originally posted by Lemufa
          Seriously, man, don't even justify it with a response. Dude's not even intelligent enough to be classified as a "troll". He's more like that one legged dog that keeps coming on your porch to eat your kitty's food and you're like "FUCK OFF OR I'M GONNA WIG OUT MAN" and he's like "grrr" and then you fucking swing your broom at him and he dies of a heart attack. That's EXACTLY what this is, man. SWING THE BROOM BUT DON'T HIT.

And... I'm not intelligent?

Comment

Not if you're going to set yourself up like that.

Comment

Gotta love TK.
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Lol zab your getting owned from every direction known to man, ow yeh i see melt is kinda failing now zab
                Join the emperors legion in the task of uniting all Sadukar under the rule of one emperor on the plagued plannet of Arakis, destroying the fremen, and contolling the Houses of Harkonen, Ordos and Atriedes, together we will reign superior, and the force of the Sadukar will grow.

Comment

Shot the dog, ended up with a broken tv. Real Life Drama.
                  My bro is really into 8bit NES and such, got all kinds of stuff for it. And ye can find working ones still quite cheaply, I bought 2 consoles (2 pads and wires) for 10 euros from a fleamarket once :P
                  1:Remu> by the way, valker is expensive...
                  1:M_M God> well, but you get quality time for your money
                  1:M_M God> and I like how his beard tickles me
                  ----
                  2:Falk> finland = part of united kingdom?
                  ----
                  1:RiiStar> lol i think i killed TW :D

Comment

Working...
                  X