PSP Modding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSP Modding

Anyone screw around with their PSPs yet? I'm running the 1.5 right now with a Nintendo, Super Nintendo and custom backgrounds that change with the month.

Anyone find anything weird/cool for yours?
    DELETED

THE BEST MOD FOR THE PSP EVER
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Before I upgraded to 2.50 (yeah I know, i'm stupid but I wanted to test their browser) I was using some homebrew that could connect to Nullsoft DNAS servers to stream MP3s, with 2.6 you can stream music through their RSS feed thing and subscribe to RSS, there's some software to make Jpgs of text fast and easy and if you didn't know about it PSP Video 9 coppies and converts video very fast to the PSP.

What I really want though is the ability to access NSV streams on the PSP and a better browser and network setup on the current firmware. I heard the groups trying to hack the PSP firmware got it back to 1.0 so they may be able to replace and write their own. I'm probably gonna get a 1gb flash stick, 256 is barely enough for a show or two.

2.0+ can do all the theme stuff that 1.5 homebrew could though.
      Last edited by Kolar; 12-06-2005, 07:01 PM.

Comment

I wanted a PsP, but the low battery life was kind of a turn off.
        DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
        Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
        Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
        -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Yeah I was hoping to buy a PSP but after playing one I was really badly turned off, I do like the idea of emulators but what's the point?

Comment

A portable Super Nintendo, Nintendo, Genesis, etc* ... that's the point.
            DELETED

Comment

Working...
            X