X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This onegoes out to my main man Yoshiba

HE GETS STONED EVERYDAY LIKE JESUS!

WOMP WOMP

MY LOVE IS BIGGER THEN YOUR LOVE, WE DO MORE DRUGS THEN A 2 HOUR FUNK BAND.

Comment

why cant we not be sober i just want to drink forever

Comment

Originally posted by Reepicheep
        MY LOVE IS BIGGER THEN YOUR LOVE, WE DO MORE DRUGS THEN A 2 HOUR FUNK BAND.
        Props for listening to Mclusky, but it's touring funk band, you tard.

Comment

Fuck.
          Last edited by Blast; 12-13-2002, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Contrary to popular opinion, Yoshiba is a lot more "hip" than the lot you seven faced hairless monkeys.
            sage

Comment

Themed Weekends Idea

World War Weekend - Like we have now, except maybe where allies can be
              formed when they're short on players. E.G If Canada and Europe are both
              low, they can team up to take on the US. Of course, this would then share
              out the honours.

Tournament Weekend - Have tournament2, tournament3, tournament4 (same for
              javtourny) being built. During the week, people can sign-up to compete and
              then a the first number of a designated number (maybe 64 spread out over 4
              arenas for a 1v1) who are online can choose to play. Of course advertising
              would need to be done over news.txt to get more attention as not everyone
              checks trenchwars.org

The winners of each arena could do battle in a large four-way or maybe 2
              arenas of two 1v1's.

Squad Basing Weekend - Have the TWLB Cup occur over weekend. This could
              happen once a month and would be useful for new squads popping out and give
              other squads some practice. This probably wouldn't happen over TWL weekends
              but I think this could go a long way.

Organising any of these would require a lot of thinking but with thorough
              planning this could be very successful and perhaps make weekends even more
              fun rather than just World War XI every weekend.

Please reply, i'd like to hear your input on any of these and maybe your
              own ideas of what could make the weekend a bit more lively? Without TWL,
              the weekend's have become a bit dry lately and even during TWL there are
              those squads that don't compete that would maybe like something to happen
              over weekends.

I'll expand on Tournament weekend even further - if this were to happen
              then maybe a website could be built where people could register their name
              into the tournament, if they don't turn up then they could be replaced by
              back-ups. People would be able to know if they made it, and a random draw
              could take place as to who plays who. It could also hold individual player
              ratings as to how they perform in tournaments (like elims but not deleting
              after 3 weeks) and hold past results.

Thank you for your time.

Comment

yoshiba <3
                Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

Originally posted by Blast
                  Props for listening to Mclusky, but it's touring funk band, you tard.
                  you know thats what I thought. but I thought I could just pass it off.

AND YOU LISTEN TO BE BOY, I'VE SEEN SIGUR ROS LIVE IN CONCERT WOMP WOMP

Comment

hey! recognition!

<3

actually tho i am in the early stages of quitting marijuana
                    Originally posted by Yoshiba
                    i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

i havent smoked since umm monday i think
                      i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

i know a guy who gets stoned everyday and he looks like jesus

he also parties like jesus

WOMP WOMP
                        i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Originally posted by Reepicheep
                          you know thats what I thought. but I thought I could just pass it off.

AND YOU LISTEN TO BE BOY, I'VE SEEN SIGUR ROS LIVE IN CONCERT WOMP WOMP
                          You still suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Blast
                            You still suck.
                            This is totally false. I'm so hip man, you wouldn't believe.

Comment

I am never coming to General Discussion board again
                              I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Working...
                              X