Best Music Video of All time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Music Video of All time

Centurion04 turned most of us onto this tonight while we have been waiting out the biller crash. We have all come to the conclusion that this is the best music video of all time.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...7001935&q=viet
    DELETED

Centurion04 turned most of us on tonight
    Fixed.

Originally posted by Disliked
    Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
    +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
      Centurion04 turned most of us onto this tonight while we have been waiting out the biller crash. We have all come to the conclusion that this is the best music video of all time.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...7001935&q=viet

as soon as im un-netbanned, im making the alias V-Unit in cent's honor

:fear:
      (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
      (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
      (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
      (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
      (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

?find v-unit

Comment

Lol they referred to Duck Hunt, they must be nerd.

Comment

heroin bob when u coming back?
            Singularit> Ive seen old men do alot of scary shit
            Beasts> ur grandpa always runs around on ice singu?
            Unorthadox> LMAO
            Unorthadox> LMFAO
            Singularit> mine does
            Singularit> but hes ubergrandpa
            Unorthadox> ROFL

Comment

omg.. the cars.
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

PANTS DOWN CHUBSTER
                ITS DOGGY-TIME

and ffs the cars, please that ain't no gangsta ride loll

Comment

Cent and Dameon's thoughts/views/observations while viewing this...

1. I would hit the girl up on the left side in the beginning. Cent would rather get with the one on the right.

2. When Chucky hears that his "little homie" was being punked by the gang bangers, he tells his driver to floor it .... the car then goes from 40 to 60... slowly.

3. Beating up children playing basketball is cool to do. Good self esteem raiser

4. At the end of the movie, you can see one of them is holding a toy M16 when doing a 60 on 2 gang rape of the 2 guys who attacked the kid at the park.
                  DELETED

Comment

yeah that gun in the end is fucking funny and than with the fake shooting sounds , damn hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                      Cent and Dameon's thoughts/views/observations while viewing this...

1. I would hit the girl up on the left side in the beginning. Cent would rather get with the one on the right.

2. When Chucky hears that his "little homie" was being punked by the gang bangers, he tells his driver to floor it .... the car then goes from 40 to 60... slowly.
                      Yeah, First post....Woohoo....

I Registered for the sole purpose of pointing out something that occurred to me after watching this Video for the 19th time....

They are in Canada......that's KPH not MPH.....

...Rofl.

Good Times.
                      Also, yeah the Jailbait Azn girl with the dyed hair.....I'd tap that shit like Morse Code.

p.s. HI ALL!! o/
                      SEE THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WIT YOU WHITE MUHFUCKAS, YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA -FORCE A MOTHAFUCKA TO DO SOMETHIN- YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA FORCE A MUHFUCKA TO SEE SHIT YOUR WAY.
                      AND IT BACKFIYAHS. EVERY. FUCKIN. TIME.

o// REVERE ILYAZ, JASON & GRAN \\o

Comment

hey

Comment

hi eva

Comment

I like the cars the most, they singing about being gangsta and stuff.. and then they drive those barrels.. I mean wtf.
                            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
                              I like the cars the most, they singing about being gangsta and stuff.. and then they drive those barrels.. I mean wtf.
                              You KNOW nothing screams Gangsta quite like early model Sentra's and Corolla's sportin' OEM hubcaps and breaking the coveted 40K/pH barrier.

And yeah, I often fight with 43 of my closest Homies because I'm not Man enough to throw down 1 on 1.

It's all about Vietnamese.

:|
                              SEE THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WIT YOU WHITE MUHFUCKAS, YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA -FORCE A MOTHAFUCKA TO DO SOMETHIN- YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA FORCE A MUHFUCKA TO SEE SHIT YOUR WAY.
                              AND IT BACKFIYAHS. EVERY. FUCKIN. TIME.

o// REVERE ILYAZ, JASON & GRAN \\o

Comment

Working...
                              X