Chronicles of Narnia + Syriana and Ice Harvest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chronicles of Narnia + Syriana and Ice Harvest

I loved this movie, I loved the book when I read it as a kid and I loved the old movies you could rent at the libary. This might not hit all the key notes in the book but it also might because i read the book too long ago to remember but as a stand alone movie it was amazing.

I kept feeling the way I did when i first saw the Lord of The Rings a few years ago in theatre just thinking to myself "wow this is such an amazing movie, I hope they make more".

Don't go see syriana it wasn't that good, rent it or try to sneak into a theatre.

The Ice Harvest had some pretty funny moments and i got to give it up to John Cusack he's still one of my favourite actors.
    Last edited by Cops; 12-13-2005, 11:53 AM.
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

too many book to film translations
      I see no changes all I see is racist faces
      misplaced hate makes disgrace to races

Comment

I love this movie too (Chronicles of Narnia). It was extremely well directed IMO and didn't really slow down even with Child actors. Gonna re-read the books now
        7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
        1:Rough> is radiation an element?
        8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
        Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
        Piston> I own in belim
        6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Narnia was awesome imo, very well adapted from the book, the CGI was pretty seamless, and it managed to have quite a large battle while staying cleaner and more suitable for children than LotR did. As someone who loved the book as a kid, I'm so glad to see that this film did it justice.
          1:LMAO> lets do everything dirty
          1:LMAO> hack
          1:LMAO> i will back u up
          1:LMAO> whatever it takes to win

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
            The movie owned, I saw it on Saturday with some friends. I don't remember his name (haven't read the books since Elementary school), but the main Centaur guy kicks all kinds of ass. I'm not going to spoil anything, but the movie was very well done. It doesn't focus too much on killing or blood which I'm glad of, because the books didn't focus too much on it either (I was kind of afriad they would try to go for a LOTR 2.0 type deal). I don't know if they plan on doing a movie for each book, but even if they don't, it's a great movie on it's own.
            -^
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

some could say this is a dupe thread and to that i say I quickly added in other movies so no mod would get all up on my hood.
              Last edited by Cops; 12-14-2005, 02:01 PM.
              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

The Chronicles of Sarnia is a good song.

Comment

Working...
                X