Homeless man drinks cleaner for $5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homeless man drinks cleaner for $5

MCDONOUGH, Ga., Dec. 17 (UPI) -- A former cook at a Waffle House in Georgia has been charged with aggravated battery for allegedly giving a homeless man $5 to drink liquid cleaner.

Police Lt. Jason Bolton of Henry County told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution that Quinton Wilson, 19, was originally charged with a misdemeanor. But he said the charge was upgraded because of the condition of the victim, Rex Leo.

Leo told police Wilson offered him a "Christmas milkshake," which he refused because he did not know the ingredients, WXIA-TV reported. But when Wilson offered him $5 to drink it, he complied.

Police believe the shake combined Ivory soap with some sort of liquid detergent or cleaner. Leo was in critical condition with a burned mouth and throat and damage to internal organs.

Bob Leo told WXIA his brother had a drinking problem and was trying to turn his life around.

Wilson was fired from the Waffle House after the incident. He faces up to 20 years in prison if convicted and could face even more serious charges if Leo dies.

Originally posted by UrMaMaIsFuNnY2K
    "Christmas milkshake,"
    now that gave me the giggles :groovy:

Comment

Replying to your own post is not cool.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
        Replying to your own post is not cool.
        Yeah man, I couldn't agree more.
        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Does homeless guy get to the keep five dollars? :fear:

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
            Yeah man, I couldn't agree more.
            Zabuza says:

Well that means you're a hypocrite!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X