SilkRoad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SilkRoad

I know someone made a thread aobut this awhile back, but I was just wondering if any of you played this.

I resolved awhile back that I'd never play another MMORPG because they're so time-consuming, but I saw my brother play and I just wanted a quick break from the college admissions process so I created a character on his account.

Dammit.

So anyone on the server Aege?
    boo...:eek:

Still xian, Aege was hacked too I believe, they will probably do a rollback

loll
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

well, my bro made me an account, so i guess i will pick a different server then. What level are you?

Comment

37, im in a thief guild called iKillers
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.

Comment

yeahh...it's probably going to be awhile before I'm a respectable level.
          As far as classes go, is thief at a disadvantage on the battlefield? Normally, they get worked by every other class soooo yeahhhh....

And i'm normally the thief...

getting worked...

what kinds of weapons are allowed?

Comment

I've been playing on and off, to pass some time over the holiday.... so meh..

Comment

Originally posted by Blanke
              yeahh...it's probably going to be awhile before I'm a respectable level.
              As far as classes go, is thief at a disadvantage on the battlefield? Normally, they get worked by every other class soooo yeahhhh....

And i'm normally the thief...

getting worked...

what kinds of weapons are allowed?
              THere is no such thing as a disadvantage or advantage. First of all, you shouldn't be wearing hunter or thief job card until you are 30 something, because you will be creamed in one hit by higher guys of the other class, which like to target noobs such as yourself. Level one trader trade trips can be done as low as level 25 without problem, as long as you can take Earth ghost giants (hardest possible monster on a 1 star trade trip from jangan to donwhang) and of course the npc thieves.

Thieving, i don't ever wear my job card until i've scouted the area for level 2 traders, make sure the hunters are lower level OR there are no hunters at all, then put on my card and attack. You don't ever walk around solo with your job card on or you'll get teamed pretty badly. If a person doesn't have the yellow leaf icon beside their name, that means they are at least level 20+, meaning any of them are potentially a thief or hunter. Once u play on you can tell if they are high level or not just by looking at their equip.
              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
              Failure teaches success.

Comment

Working...
              X