TW Forum trolls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Forum trolls

No I'm not talking about Troll King here, I'm talking about the 'internet' use of the term. We all know them and we're all annoyed by them.

There's a few people on this forum who are just excrutiating annoying. They try their best to ruin almost every thread with their stupid links, unfunny one-liners and space-wasting not funny pictures. I think these people are ruining this forum, and I know in more than one occasion seeing a perfectly fine thread ruins by these people have made me want to stop posting here for good.

I remember what someone said about Tone a while back, which is please ignore these people. Don't reply to them, ignore their taunts, and ignore any thread they start. We know who these people are, and we know they won't go away. When someone starts trolling it's obvious. So ignore them. I ignored Tone for over a year (I can mention him now that he's banned for good) while people still for some reason decided to get into pointless arguments with him when most of knew it was just someone trolling the forums to start shit for fun. Why feed the fire?

I have a feeling some of those same people will reply to this thread and try and troll in it. Perhaps that will be a useful way to identify these people.
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

yeah, by replying to them you're just giving them what they want- attention.

Comment

I miss you epi, how'd the exams go?
      7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
      1:Rough> is radiation an element?
      8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
      Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
      Piston> I own in belim
      6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

FREE MANDELA

Comment

Epi, I like you, but you just posted an entire topic telling everyone else to ignore trolls because they thrive on attention. The mind reels.
          Originally posted by Ward
          OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

posting a picture of one of those little trolls with crazy hair was a temptation to me but then i would know im a troller
            Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by Tone
              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
              Originally posted by the_paul
              Gargle battery acid fuckface
              Originally posted by Material Girl
              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

I only troll part-time, and I only do it to threads that have no future. Consider it a humanitarian service. :sorcerer:
                Originally posted by Tone
                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                Originally posted by the_paul
                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                Originally posted by Material Girl
                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Not everyone is going to get along here, I'm sure most people here have a few posters that they would rather never interact with ever again, or even see their posts. TK tried what you're asking to an extent, and I'm sure others before him, but it really doesn't get any progress done. Those that want to use the ignore button will, and those that don't, won't.
                  My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

What did I try?

Comment

Telling people to ignore the attention whores.
                      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Well, as I always say: if you're going to blame the forum whore, blame her johns too.

Comment

I agree.
                          Last edited by Superted; 01-01-2006, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Can someone list the forum trolls? I play this game called trench wars. I notice a few of you do also, everyone else I pretty much ignore. Forum whores lolol.
                            claushouse> so i had to rub vagisil or whatever the fuck on my dick for a few days and it went away.

Comment

Annoying forum trolls:
                              Ph
                              Zabusa
                              dothefandango

95% of their posts are stupid pictures or random non funny one liners.

The last one being a pretty sad human being desperately seeking for attention.
                              DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                              Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                              Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                              -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X