I used to. About 5 years ago :/
    (\ (\
    ( ^_^)
    (_(")(")

last.fm
    "I like my coffee black, just like my metal."

Comment

Originally posted by PH
      I like how RATTY.....,...,..@(@#327* completely disregards the fact that the WWE travels to the UK and other places in Europe, and sells out every show. Yet "only americans like it". I guess the clue train is a bit slow in getting to Norway and letting him know that wrestling is pretty fucking huge in Japan too.

Anyway, yeah, it's our answer to females and their soap operas. If it was just rolling around on a mat and shit that would kinda suck, but there are storylines and angles, and I think the majority of fans are more interested in those than in the actual wrestling.
      Norway is too small, they don't stop there.
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by PH
        I like how RATTY.....,...,..@(@#327* completely disregards the fact that the WWE travels to the UK and other places in Europe, and sells out every show. Yet "only americans like it". I guess the clue train is a bit slow in getting to Norway and letting him know that wrestling is pretty fucking huge in Japan too.

Anyway, yeah, it's our answer to females and their soap operas. If it was just rolling around on a mat and shit that would kinda suck, but there are storylines and angles, and I think the majority of fans are more interested in those than in the actual wrestling.
        There are homo-erotic nimtwits all over the world. News flash.
        :wub: GammaHydroxyButyrate :wub:

Comment

Well it's so typical.... that a form of entertainment can be summed up that it's only Americans that find iterest and all Americans must be stupid, this classifies all Americans....hmmm well that means Canada & Mexico are in this with the States. I am so amazed at the lack of education when people try and direct such issues as meaning the citizens of the United States....Just say States and not Americans. Friggin geographic morons!

PH is correct in the notation of Europe and Japan having sold out arenas to pay and watch this type of entertainment. Wrestling was a big form of entertainment back in the mid 20th century as it was here in the States and in Mexico. Even the Three Stooges have had a scene or two back in the 30's that involved it.

All I know is that when I lived in Bodo Norway for a summer (3 months) not that it felt like a real summer, I would have paid anything to see a wrestling match from the WWE & I cannot stand wrestling! Talk about a boring place to live with absolutely no night life! But I at least, do not and will not make the assumption that all Norge ppl's are boring and lifeless.
          May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
            Norway is too small, they don't stop there.
            thats good. we dont like men in tight clothes..
            Throughout time, there’s been
            crimes, throughout our history
            But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
            Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
            Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
            Come on and take a stand
            Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
            and all the kids are running
            from London to Manchester
            cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

They prefer them naked?

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found
                Well it's so typical.... that a form of entertainment can be summed up that it's only Americans that find iterest and all Americans must be stupid, this classifies all Americans....hmmm well that means Canada & Mexico are in this with the States. I am so amazed at the lack of education when people try and direct such issues as meaning the citizens of the United States....Just say States and not Americans. Friggin geographic morons!

PH is correct in the notation of Europe and Japan having sold out arenas to pay and watch this type of entertainment. Wrestling was a big form of entertainment back in the mid 20th century as it was here in the States and in Mexico. Even the Three Stooges have had a scene or two back in the 30's that involved it.

All I know is that when I lived in Bodo Norway for a summer (3 months) not that it felt like a real summer, I would have paid anything to see a wrestling match from the WWE & I cannot stand wrestling! Talk about a boring place to live with absolutely no night life! But I at least, do not and will not make the assumption that all Norge ppl's are boring and lifeless.
                Pick any american town with 20,000 citizens and im willing to bet my left nut that its equally boring.
                :wub: GammaHydroxyButyrate :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                  ...Stuff about why wrestlers wear tights...
                  The tights also keep your balls from slamming against your leg when you're being tossed around like a sack of potatoes.

I watch wrestling, and I enjoy it. I don't like SmackDown though, never have. I can't explain why I like it, but I have since I was a child. I don't think you have to be stupid to enjoy it, nor are you stupid if you enjoy it. What people find entertaining is subjective. Everyone has their own tastes and I don't believe that intelligence is a factor in deciding your tastes.

Comment

North Haven, CT has 20,000 people here and we have much more to do than one would think.
                    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Stop the fucking thread everyone, RATTY has un-masked the wrestling facade to the spaceship community! IT'S FAKE OMG!

Comment

I pretty much stopped watching wrestling once Stone Cold Steve Austin was gone, but man that guy could entertain. When he sprayed down the enite Mcmahon family with beer from a Coors light truck that was classic. The Man would drink like 5 beers after he won a match and I would be like "FUCK YAH! Now theres a good role model!" Plus he always had the best T-shirts.

I cant really find anything wrong with "Proffesional Wrestling" other than the Term "proffesional" because their is nothing proffesional about it really. But Its entertaining and I think that since alot of people watch it on a weekly basis it has alot going for it. If you dont like it then dont watch it, im sure u can find something more suitable for you. I for instance, watch Monday Night Football instead of wrestling on Monday Nights, and that seems to be working for me.
                        2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found
                          From now on I no longer would like ot be called American. You will all now refer to me as a Statesman

That has a pretty good ring to it, I like it.
                          2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

I want to be referred to as Kickassonian, because thats what AmeriCAN do to norway (<-- TOTALLY NOT CAPITALIZED, OWNEDLOL GGx2)
                            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Working...
                            X