X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: USC fans

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Fucker beat me to it.

Big ups to Texas.

5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

This man single-handedly killed your pathetic wannabe "dynasty".

USC will never forget the name VINCE FUCKING YOUNG. Big ups to the man and his troops.
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.

Comment

I'm going to build an alter to Vince Young in my dorm room

Comment

i loved leinhart on the podium after the game. what a dick. he all but started crying, making just about every excuse he could come up with, and then he calls vince young a "freakish athlete" in a very accusatory tone, i guess trying to imply that vince isn't simply a top competitor and utterly deserving of the win, not to mention the mvp.

grats longhorns. vince young is one amazing dude.
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

attention texas fans:

youre still rednecks!

AHAHAHHAHAHA

fucking put 25 bucks on USC figuring they could tackle vince young at least once, guess i was wrong. not to mention the officiating in that game was absolutely abysmal, and reggie bush made the dumbest play in the history of the world.

calling vince a freakish athelete is clearly a compliment, i didnt hear it but i cant imagine any tone that would make that anything but a compliment
            5:gen> man
            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Shut up and shine it.

On a serious note, aside from the guys upstairs failing to call for a review on the lateral play I thought the officiating was pretty good. And honestly, even if they had called Vince down at the 10 or wherever his knee hit, do you really think he wouldn't have been able to punch it in anyway? I sure as hell wouldn't bet against him, especially not after a performance like that. The man is godlike.

Watching the replays of Leinart babbling and pulling excuses out of his ass, and I can't help but throw up in my mouth. It amazes me that somebody could be so childish about losing. I can't wait for him to get to the NFL. A few good pops from a professional D will put a quick end to his crybaby bullshit.

Vince Young is not human. That is all.

Comment

You wiped the floor with me PH, it wasn't even fair.
                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

trust me face, he was somehow trying to make the absolutely ridiculous insinuation that young's abilities aren't natural. he actually reached that far down into the excuse bag. and he just kept saying how vince was texas's whole offense, whining and crying, pissing and moaning. you could smell the jealousy.
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                    trust me face, he was somehow trying to make the absolutely ridiculous insinuation that young's abilities aren't natural. he actually reached that far down into the excuse bag. and he just kept saying how vince was texas's whole offense, whining and crying, pissing and moaning. you could smell the jealousy.
                    do you like the black man on the picture?
                    :wub: GammaHydroxyButyrate :wub:

Comment

Congrats to bothe PH & DTF for their participation in the TW FFL we had on ESPN.

PH was the league champion beating DTF. Facetious, Exotic and myself ...have no idea as to who bronco's Own was from TW? we all had an ok season...all in all....was fun...cya's next year for season II. We also need to get a few new team owners involved from TW. But plenty of time for that in the months ahead.
                      May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

That was seriously the most had in a FFL league, basically because I knew the people (sorta).

Also, is there anything I could do to help with the monetary value for the next season. I feel guilty otherwise.

email me @ dothefandango@snet.net
                        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

UGA is still the best :wub:

4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                          4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                          4:Geio> DEEZ?
                          4:Geio> LOLOL
                          4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                          4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                          4:spirit> LOL
                          4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                          4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Working...
                          X