Dear Florida State fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Florida State fans

Thanks for not lynching me or screaming diatribes. I love you all.
    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
    TelCat> i dont

Congrat's to PSU on this win, even if it was for a #3 spot...who remembers #3 yrs down the line.

Seems like this is the end of the road for JoePA...at least I think so. After 20+ yrs of being force fed PSU from relatives and friends...now you know why I cannot stand PSU Bio....there is no way Paterno was responsible for the call plays on the offense this season. Paterno was a fiurehead on the sidelines overseeing thing perhaps, but in no way did he come up with the offensive plays and coordinate them...IMHO that is. Paterno is to conservative and for him to even allow a QB to run in so many of the plays this year is unheard of for Paterno.

PSU won...good for them...#3 so be it. Only thing worse than PSU are the alumi that have to decorate there houses, cars and animals in 100% PSU clothing and attire...such Yahoo's!
    May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

well we all love joepa but its kinda well known that he's just a figurehead. This win was great because for all my 4 years at PSU the football team has done horribly or mediocre at best. Makes my senior year better.
      TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture
        well we all love joepa but its kinda well known that he's just a figurehead. This win was great because for all my 4 years at PSU the football team has done horribly or mediocre at best. Makes my senior year better.
        In this case I applaud your PSU team and will not bust on ya for it Always nice to graduate with a winning season & yes the past yrs where pretty bad. Now you know how I feel about Temple and there basketball team...they seemed to have died & I am not a Nova fan
        May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

I love PSU Football because I love PSU. That's my dream school, but it's too much money.

(Its not my dream school like, for academic purposes, but I mean for a college it's perfect.)
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

are you out of state? Theres grants for that you know.

edit: no, you don't want to come here for the academics if you're paying out of state. but in-state its quite reasonable.
            Last edited by Bioture; 01-08-2006, 01:48 AM.
            TelCat> i dont

Comment

Yeah, I'm from CT.

I just love the Campus and the area.
              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

http://www.psu.edu/studentaid/

look around in there. I have a friend whos out of state all the way from florida who somehow convinced the uni to give him in-state rates. Since out of staters sometimes gets more amicable consideration (for aid and scholarships, if you got the grades) it should be easy to get some money. Any more Q's pm me.
                TelCat> i dont

Comment

Working...
                X