• Show
Clear All

hope he doesnt go to war with iran
    that leaves me in a cunundrum being that im a dual citizen for US and Iran
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Dude, I love your avatar and signature :grin:
      DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
      Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
      Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
      -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Iran and Syria are next. Give it 2-5 more years. ^-^. Plus George Bush 'MUST' be re-elected.
        MODERATOR WARNING: tD., being so sexy is illegal in SSCU Trench Wars. Stop being sexy or be banned. -WorstPlayerEver
        1:tD.> :P wpe, I am sexier than you!
        1:WorstPlayerEver> Banned.
        WARNING: Disconnected from server

Comment

Originally posted by tD.
          Iran and Syria are next. Give it 2-5 more years. ^-^. Plus George Bush 'MUST' be re-elected.
          You are clearly Arikel/RATTY.../T0ne.

Comment

Someone got a grudge
            And i still dont know why!!
            A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

I thought re-election was legally impossible for Bush after this term.

Originally posted by Disliked
              Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
              +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Originally posted by Theif of Time
                I thought re-election was legally impossible for Bush after this term.
                I read somewhere that there is legal action being taken to eliminate or lengthen that restriant and on the abilty for someone not born in the US to run for the office of the president. It may be some douche blog site so i'm not sure. Either way I can see an "emergency", related to the Republicans or not, happening which will have Bush forcing some kind of legislation to stay in power.

On a related note with our own neocon problems up north right now Harper is going to remove the ability for other parties to force an election or for a current ruling party to call one, meaning full four year terms in office weather an elected majority wants it or not. There's a lot I could say about this party, but that is just scary.
                Last edited by Kolar; 01-20-2006, 07:07 PM.

Comment

It is some douche blog site.

Comment

Apparently ther is a new Al Quaeda tape out, threatening terrorist action on America unless american troops pull out of Iraq. Think this is likely to happen?

Originally posted by Disliked
                    Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                    +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Working...
                    X