This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i did this for zabuza and it worked

this skitzo guy needs to go on everyones ignore. dont respond to him if he posts in this thread, dont respond to him ever. he doesnt add anything to the forums, he sucks donkey nuts and he needs to leave these boards. galleleo, im fairly sure that something terrible happened to you as a child to make you extremely sensitive, because nobody sane would think they could win an argument with this guy and you dont seem to get any joy out of it, say, like i do with my discussions with no <3, man that guy is awesome. anyway, you have to fucking let it go, this dude makes no sense about anything, and he argues with everything everyone says. worst of all, he does it to derail every thread he posts in, and at this point its not just his fault, if you respond to him its your fault too

i declare two things:
    1) galleleo wins the pissing contest. his reward is three free therapy sessions
    2) skitzo is now a social pariah, if you talk to him, you will have no chance at talking to bam_ashlee on subspace, EVER. bam_ashlee, please see to that.
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

i think the real question here is how much he spends to live and if he's a nerds or not

ps: grats on almost evening out your ratio
    Originally posted by Ward
    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Hey, is this the guy I already successfully Tubgirled in the RATTY thread?

Nice. Score one for Vykromond, Defender of the SSCU Trench Wars Forums.
      Originally posted by Ward
      OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Nothing gets rid of your stupid people faster than offensively disgusting pictures, George Zimmer fucking guarantees it.
        sage

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond
          i think the real question here is how much he spends to live and if he's a nerds or not

ps: grats on almost evening out your ratio
          at first i was puzzled at how to do so, seeing as how all the torrents have 1 seed and zero peers and/or have already been downloaded and forgotten

so i came up with a method where i just watch the request forums and as soon as a resquest is actually put up, i leap on it so the requester then has to download from me as well. so i guess that means his download is faster, and my ratio is approaching not embarassing (0.20 to 0.63), not to mention the music itself is wonderful.

but all the struggle is worth it, when i'm famous i'll buy you a corvette, vyk
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

??????? I don't get it

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
            3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
            3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
            1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
            BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
            Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

Comment

Aw face.. I was having fun. No way that dude could ever get to me. I just like pointing out the obvious flaws in his posts, and then he throws a hissyfit again and stuff and it's all fun. As I stated in that thread about what people don't know about you, yes I am pretty insecure, but that's in rl.. I am not insecure about what people think or say about me when I am never ever gonna meet them or when they have no influence in my life anyway. I was really just getting a laugh out of him.

But fine, I'll stop replying to him, after this round of my forums visists..
              Last edited by Galleleo; 01-19-2006, 10:15 AM.
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Well he is on my ignore!
                Do the same and i bet everyone will be happy ^-^
                Heh I think he was the first to made it!
                A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
                  this skitzo guy needs to go on everyones ignore. dont respond to him if he posts in this thread, dont respond to him ever. he doesnt add anything to the forums, he sucks donkey nuts and he needs to leave these boards. galleleo, im fairly sure that something terrible happened to you as a child to make you extremely sensitive, because nobody sane would think they could win an argument with this guy and you dont seem to get any joy out of it, say, like i do with my discussions with no <3, man that guy is awesome. anyway, you have to fucking let it go, this dude makes no sense about anything, and he argues with everything everyone says. worst of all, he does it to derail every thread he posts in, and at this point its not just his fault, if you respond to him its your fault too

i declare two things:
                  1) galleleo wins the pissing contest. his reward is three free therapy sessions
                  2) skitzo is now a social pariah, if you talk to him, you will have no chance at talking to bam_ashlee on subspace, EVER. bam_ashlee, please see to that.
                  You got that right.

I don't even dare being mean to him, I'm afraid he's gonna go suicide or something, with a suicide letter about how leet in ss he wanted to be, but never became, and how I made him commit suicide.
                  Last edited by RATTY...; 01-19-2006, 11:05 AM.
                  DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                  Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                  Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                  -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

I have already lived through alot of shit in my still young life, but there aren't many people who can get to me over the internet. Only people I have known and trust could hurt me. And you ratty, sure as hell ain't one of them, so say what you want, I don't care.

Also, I know that tho I have already expierenced shit and stuff, I still can't complain too much about my life so far, because I have been really lucky too, for example, I am able and almost bought an Apartment. I, unlike most students, don't need to loan extra money to pay for everything.. so yea, I had shit, but there are tons of people way worse off then me.

But please ratty, if you have more of those really stupid comments like me losing my hair, go ahead.. it's entertaining.
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I did.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
                        I have already lived through alot of shit in my still young life, but there aren't many people who can get to me over the internet. Only people I have known and trust could hurt me. And you ratty, sure as hell ain't one of them, so say what you want, I don't care.

Also, I know that tho I have already expierenced shit and stuff, I still can't complain too much about my life so far, because I have been really lucky too, for example, I am able and almost bought an Apartment. I, unlike most students, don't need to loan extra money to pay for everything.. so yea, I had shit, but there are tons of people way worse off then me.

But please ratty, if you have more of those really stupid comments like me losing my hair, go ahead.. it's entertaining.
                        "Lately, labeling someone as "emo" is a stand-in for "overly emotional" or "melodramatic." The implication is that they are excessively moody and angsty"

Emo? Emo?

I don't feel like insulting you, losing a baser in TW cause of a suicide is just too sad to think about.
                        DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                        Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                        Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                        -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

I still don't understand what I have to do with this

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
                          3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
                          3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
                          1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
                          BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
                          Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

Comment

So someone who is actually quite happy and has a positive outlook on life is considered emo..

ok awesome.

Comment

you were just a tie-in with my previous thread in which i pointed out that talking to you seems to be the creme de la creme of subspace social achievements, according to peoples signatures
                              5:gen> man
                              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Working...
                              X