Prince of Persia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prince of Persia

The first prince of persia is such a great game. it's graphics may be 12-bit or something, but it kicks ass. the newer ones are good, but i honestly say that the first one is the best.
    hey,
    don't look at me for
    your stupid and enoying problems

Yes.
    Originally posted by Ward
    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

i have it on my cellphone.... :greedy:

Comment

I borrowed it from a friend recently, and I agree it's awesome. Are the other ones even worth playing? I don't want to dillute the experience :turned:
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

the new ones are ok

"God Of War" is a similar game, though, which is definately better

Comment

I played GoW, it was very cool, the first time you play it. After that though, it gets kind of stale. Are PoP 2 and 3 worth a rental?
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

yeah, they are both pretty good. if you liked GoW you'll like these

Comment

God of War was highly entertaining.
                Originally posted by Tone
                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                  I played GoW, it was very cool, the first time you play it. After that though, it gets kind of stale. Are PoP 2 and 3 worth a rental?
                  wait, which prince of persia did you play? you say PoP 2 and 3, but that doesn't really make any sense. the series went

Prince of Persia - amazing
                  Prince of Persia II - amazing
                  Prince of Persia 3D - utterly horrendous
                  Prince of Persia: Sands of Time - quite good
                  Prince of Persia: Warrior Within - not so good
                  Prince of Persia: Two Thrones - i hear it's good, but i haven't played it

Comment

Fuck you and your whole " timeline of the PoP games" :turned:

I meant PoP:Sands of Time, Mr. " Hey I've played more PoP games than LB"

Thanks though :wub:

Comment

to tell you the truth i've only played the first PoP, Sands of time, and warrior within. i prefer the first one because that was like the only game i played when i was like 3-4, so i have a lot of good memories about it. best part about it is that my mother use to play it to. so once i downloaded it, i showed her it, and she gives me all these cheats that she remembers after like 10-11 years, so that's cool. but seriously, how many of ur parents play video games these days.

....think about it?
                      hey,
                      don't look at me for
                      your stupid and enoying problems

Comment

I loved sands of time, and i recently just finished warrior within and i have to admit, it was kind of different than SoT, besides the gameplay. I liked warrior within, didnt think it was that bad, and I just started playing 2 thrones. Were warrior within and 2 thrones made by another department in ubisoft? The way they did the health and the sands in those games are completely different than sands of time...
                        http://www.soundcloud.com/eklecticism

1:dald> whos lebron
                        1:dald> what squad he on

Comment

I think Sands of Time was received critically better than UbiSoft thought it would, but it didn't sell as much as it deserved, so they tried to make the second game darker with more of an emphasis on combat to appeal to a larger audience. Warrior Within wasn't as critically acclaimed as SoT, and I read Two Thrones was sort of a mix between the two.

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond
                            wait, which prince of persia did you play? you say PoP 2 and 3, but that doesn't really make any sense. the series went

Prince of Persia - amazing
                            Prince of Persia II - amazing
                            Prince of Persia 3D - utterly horrendous
                            Prince of Persia: Sands of Time - quite good
                            Prince of Persia: Warrior Within - not so good
                            Prince of Persia: Two Thrones - i hear it's good, but i haven't played it
                            Man, I absolutely COULD NOT get on the boat at the start of II. Goddamnit.

Comment

ahahahahahaa yeah the boat was a whore

Comment

Working...
                              X